Thread: some questions about thief

Default some questions about thief

Hello guys, i've been without palying for like 2 years, and seems that a lot have been changed...

i was reading something that secondary stats have been changed, so i can go full luk now? explorers feels so weak now compared to new classes, will they have a buff or have been buffed? i wanna play a class that throws stars, which caught my attention when i started playing Maple,(and deleted mine after) thief still the only one right?

thanks

In GMS most equips no longer require a secondary stat. Some GMS exclusive weapons still do, but there aren't any particularly good claws that come to mind.

Explorers are generally weaker than newer classes because Nexon just likes making the new classes stronger. It's not likely that explorers will be buffed, but quite often the new classes get nerfed (although they'll probably still be stronger).

And yes, only one class can throw stars. Still Assassins/Hermits/Night Lords.

Quote Originally Posted by DlPSHl7 View Post
    In GMS most equips no longer require a secondary stat. Some GMS exclusive weapons still do, but there aren't any particularly good claws that come to mind.

Explorers are generally weaker than newer classes because Nexon just likes making the new classes stronger. It's not likely that explorers will be buffed, but quite often the new classes get nerfed (although they'll probably still be stronger).

And yes, only one class can throw stars. Still Assassins/Hermits/Night Lords.
    Night Walkers too!

Night Walkers hardly matter at all since they stop at lvl 120.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Yeah, I don't consider any of the Cygnus Knights to be real classes. You'd probably only make one to get a bonus 24 attack.

*30 attack, with arkanium quests.

bolt202/veil225/feint200