Thread: What do you guys think about this idea?

Icon10 What do you guys think about this idea?

I am thinking of implanting two thieves in each of my "active" accounts, because I found out that they can mine/harvest in Dark Sight mode and that gave me many new options. The thing is that, I already have a thief account, but I don't have a way of accessing my other active account in terms of transferring (unless, I can find an absolute saintly stranger who will help me transfer my stuff and not run off with them). My question is, should I have thieves in each of my active accounts and let them do my mining, harvesting, alchemy, and smithing or should I let my main thief do all the work and later, find a way to transfer everything to my other main accounts (no matter when that time should be)?

For your information, I have enough patience to harvest and mine. Also, I like it. Aside, from grinding all day and having no one to talk to in-game, I like professions. It keeps me busy during "play-time".

If I'm honest I don't see why Dark Sight would be important. You don't get hit, but who cares? As long as you know where the more ideal gemstones/herbs are then there's no point going to the harder hitting areas. Even looking for Heartstones or those golden giant herbs. Just go to maps no one goes to normally and you'll more than likely find one at least.

If you're that worried about being hit just make a Cleric. Heal of any damage done and if you're using Magic Guard just have a Jr Boogie 1 Familiar.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    If I'm honest I don't see why Dark Sight would be important. You don't get hit, but who cares? As long as you know where the more ideal gemstones/herbs are then there's no point going to the harder hitting areas. Even looking for Heartstones or those golden giant herbs. Just go to maps no one goes to normally and you'll more than likely find one at least.

If you're that worried about being hit just make a Cleric. Heal of any damage done and if you're using Magic Guard just have a Jr Boogie 1 Familiar.
    Well, if I make thief mules, I will be able to save inventory space. Also, Clerics aren't gods. They can't heal from most damages and Jr. Boogie can only heal so much.

If you need Inventory Space make a Cannoneer (Whenever they're available), or try monster park until you get a bag to store more. You get 2 free bags (One from a profession quest and another upon learning the skills (Mining or Herbalism)) which is about 12 slots extra storage for these items taking only 2 slots in your inventory.
    Also, a Cleric's heal skill heals a lot of their HP (Especially when compared to the amount of damage you actually take) and alternatively Luminous have an incredibly potent healing skill in 3rd job. Jr Boogie heals a % chunk of MP every few seconds and it honestly is more than enough to heal the used MP, unless you plan on just standing on stronger enemies doing nothing for about 3 minutes after mining/digging what you need 2 minutes before.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Any class at a high level shouldn't have an issue doing anything involving professions.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward