Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Our personal appeal—help us survive - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Our personal appeal—help us survive

I guess that is one way. Ill go do it right now.

Thought I am thinking of another way but then I have no say in how you guys get donations ;) Since itll mean revamping the forums ;l

Hai I am Kyo ;p O wait I forgot the z because the name Kyo was taken -.- Sigh...

I been playing maple since like 2004 or 2005 and eversince then i found this website around 05-06. ik u guys come up late on some things but mainly cause of the server and how u guys need to pay it but after i noticed abit of ads on the website i left adblocker off because well i do trust this website also i been using this website for 6-7 years and well i want it around. So never thought about making an account till now since i read this but most likely other ppl other than me and the 1s who read the forums hopefully will disable their adblockers.

Just want to say that this site has been with me from since I first started maplestory so maaaaaanny years ago when I was still young, and I deeply appreciate the work you guys put into this and you deserve the money to keep this up running. I'll do this for you because of the hard work and dedication you put in, thanks a lot guys, you're great ^^

(Made a vBulletin account just to say this)

Thanks for the support guys. =) We really appreciate it!

i been playing maplestory for four years now and this site really helped,if this is will help you i will certainly do so!

It's not working for me. I use chrome, and don't see a red button anywhere.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

Disabled adblock on HS because HS forever.

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    It's not working for me. I use chrome, and don't see a red button anywhere.
    Your add-on bar might not be active. Try right clicking the top of your browser.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

I had to re-download the extension, and it's working fine now. Also, if you guys raise your highest donation I would totally pay 20 bucks a month.

12 is just such a low number.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

I did this as soon as I saw your banners that adblock was running, thanks for putting those, cause I always used to make sure I had ABP off when using H-S.
    Gone with the wind