Thread: Hidden street trivia

Icon3 Hidden street trivia

Hi. I have always loved using hidden street but there is something i would like to point out in your competition. When I entered i was excited to answer the trivia and maybe having a chance of getting my own hs hat (coolest hat ever btw) but sadly i got one or more wrong answers. The thing is, i have a friend who also entered the contest and he won. I asked him what his answers were (after i had lost) and sure enough we had the same answers. The only thing that i could think of that made me lose are 2 words that i added on to one of my answers to better define it. If i lost i lost and i get that but i think that you may want to change the question to have 2 forms of the same answer. If you cant i understand. Thank you for your feedback.

Hi Ian!

Thanks for writing in. I understand your frustration at not being able to win the prize. However, we did include this in our 'How to play' part of the contest:

'When choosing your answer, the name of a particular item / monster / quest / etc that we will use will be the one that's in our new database at http://www.hidden-street.net/gms.'

We'll take note of your suggestion and will try to make the system more flexible for future contests. Hope you at least had fun in our contest.