Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: having a life sucks

having lives is killing this forum

plz everyone get rid of all extracurricular activities

yes.

:(

i wish i could just drop school and work and play maplestoree every day all day

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Banned

Why don't you just hook yourself into the game? Make waifus and zakum all day long until you run out of Nx and die forever.

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    having a life sucks

It's wrong. When life's "having" you -- that's bad.
    But even then there's variants and options.
    Last edited by SnowyVW; 2nd December 2019 at 03:33 PM.

you might feel miserable right now, but life will get better eventually

Everytime that feel that my life sucks, I always remember this quote from Harriet Beecher Stowe:

“When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”

Quote Originally Posted by wheelerpit View Post
    Everytime that feel that my life sucks, I always remember this quote from Harriet Beecher Stowe:

“When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”
    thank you I will remember this
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Why don't you start your own business? When you're the boss, that's the perfect opportunity for you to have a nice life in the future and have less responsibilities depending on what kind of business you decides to build. (okay enough, I sound like my Mom already)

Banned

You need to love your life and appreciate every day you live. Believe me, this is a difficult period for many. few can cope on their own with the current quarantine situation. Look at the statistics of unemployment and domestic violence. It's terrible. My family was in trouble, too. My older brother was out of a job, his wife left him. He couldn't have thought of anything better than starting to use ****s! It's a terrible day when I went into his apartment and he just lay there with glass eyes! Now we have thrown all our energy to save him. The treatment and rehabilitation of his brother will be long and it is expensive. Against the backdrop of the financial crisis, this situation is sad for us. I consult with **** rehabilitation centers and they help me arrange free treatment for my brother https://addictionresource.com/****-rehab/free-rehabs/. My advice to you is to find meaning in life. The world has many wonderful things to do. The quarantine will end, life will continue and what your life will be like, it depends on you

Banned

When I feel lonely, I always feel very bad, but recently when I found these friend finding apps and joined, I have a lot of interesting friends on the network. I can also make appointments and maybe even find my love. I am sure that you will also be interested in this if you look at the link with reviews.