Thread: Bowman Overall Lvl 100-110

Icon5 Bowman Overall Lvl 100-110

For some reason I can't find an overall for a bowman that is AT LEAST lvl 100. I've been using a lvl 70 overall this whole time. Anyone know where I'd be able to get updated equips? Or what monsters typically drop them?

A better option is to combo up the level 35 ~ 40 top/bottom as it's 2 sets of potential. Just buy them from NPCs and fuse them together (Providing you have Alchemy as a profession on one of your characters) till you get potential that's ideal to you.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    A better option is to combo up the level 35 ~ 40 top/bottom as it's 2 sets of potential. Just buy them from NPCs and fuse them together (Providing you have Alchemy as a profession on one of your characters) till you get potential that's ideal to you.
    I don't have alchemy. Would it still be ok without fusing them?

Getting alchemy doesn't take all that long, or if you have another character that can get a profession you can always just use that character for it.

In terms of just stats alone without any potential or scrolling, the overalls would be better. Papulatus drops the Green level 100 overall (As do Gatekeeper Crocs at Lion Heart Castle, which get killed all too often).
    Spoiler!

My art blog