Hello everyone,

I was hoping for help with a concern of mine. I have not really played MS since 2005 and as you know, a LOT has changed. I recently made a Mechanic, Kanna, Evan, and Hayato and I think my main of those will be the Hayato since I love the quickness.

However, my main back in the day was my CB. It is currently level 97 but the problem at the moment is that he is pre-Tempest. Therefore, I have about 120 Dex and I am working my Hayato and Kanna to buy him an AP reset scroll with Sengoku coins. I wanted to know if you guys thought it best to keep training the CB past Shadower and play him as a main, or if they have been nerfed (BoT, Assaulter) so much that it isn't worth it. I did hear they were getting a little improvement soon. On the same note, are the new classes so much more powerful that I will always be the weakest link?

Also in terms of funding, I don't have much but I might be getting ~2B from a friend soon since he's loaded xD but if you could, give me both scenarios (funded, unfunded).

Should I keep him or use the Sengoku coins/time/mesos on another character?

Thanks!