Thread: Skill pre-requisites, and organisation of items according to level and job.

Default Organisation of items according to level and job.

The item databases for both GMS and SEA are very messy, the old database used to categorise items according to level and job. For example, when I click Overall, I get a whole list of overalls and I can't find any option to view only Pirate overalls or Bowman overalls. Can we have the old database categorisation back please?

Btw, I'm from SEA and I've been using GMS database since SEA's database lacks skill pre-requisites...just notifying you guys that SEA's database isn't as updated as GMS'.

Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by GeraldBok; 16th March 2013 at 06:10 AM.

Hey GeraldBok. Thanks for bringing this up and it's such a great timing you brought this up to us. We have just implemented the function to filter the equipment by jobs! :) Since there is a need to filter by level, we will try to do that as well.

Also, could you kindly inform us the skills that are lacking of info, so that we could update it in our database as well. Thanks!
    What to put here geh~

Ok, I realized that the pre-requisite skills are not showing up in SEA. We have fixed some issue on it and it should be displaying now. Kindly let us know if you are still can't see the pre-requisites.
    What to put here geh~

Quote Originally Posted by JonLoh View Post
    Ok, I realized that the pre-requisite skills are not showing up in SEA. We have fixed some issue on it and it should be displaying now. Kindly let us know if you are still can't see the pre-requisites.
    Yea, I see the pre-requisites now. Btw, are you guys waiting for Tempest patch to arrive in MapleSEA before fully updating the skills database? I'm planning a skill build for a Dual Blade but I get different descriptions of max levels of skills in-game, e.g Flash Jump max level is 5 in your database, but 10 in-game).

And also can I suggest that the Hyper Skills be separated clearly? I think it would be neater if the default skills for each job were listed at the top, then followed by Hyper Skills. That way we can see what skills we get to use when we make job advancements, instead of realising later on that it's a Hyper Skill and needs to be unlocked at later levels.