Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bf4

Default Bf4

[21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

No. Get out. Battlefield 3 hasn't even been worn out. This is getting ridiculous. Seriously this is just stupid now.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

EA does what it does best. Let's try to emulate CoD success
    I'm Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    No. Get out. Battlefield 3 hasn't even been worn out. This is getting ridiculous. Seriously this is just stupid now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharticus View Post
    Though BF3 is pretty much still fresh in our memory, BF4 is following the same 1.5~2 year release cycle DICE has done for all the BF games since BF2, so you can sort of say that BF4 is on-schedule if you look at it from that perspective :P

Still waiting for 2143, though.
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time." -Lawrence Krauss

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tharticus View Post
    But prettier.

This is the complete opposite of what I expected from you.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Seriously it looks almost exactly the same from what I've seen. A slight boost in textures that's almost completely unnoticeable and a huge increase in lens flare.

Battlefield is just falling into a pit at this point with their stupid **** like Premium services and Battlelog and constant overflowing DLCs.
    Last edited by Omar Ranger; 28th March 2013 at 07:50 AM. Reason: grammar sux
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

As an outsider, I can't tell the difference between that and BF3

If it's actually a new game then it should be apparent to all. The over-done sequels are getting tiring.

Spoiler!

The only real difference I saw was facial expressions seemed to have more work put into them. They are trying to make it like Warfighter. And then I heard the radio conversation at the end about Russia and China. I already said no.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

Seriously it looks almost exactly the same from what I've seen. A slight boost in textures that's almost completely unnoticeable and a huge increase in lens flare.

Battlefield is just falling into a pit at this point with their stupid **** like Premium services and Battlelog and constant overflowing DLCs.
    I must defend Battlelog to an extent, because they really did execute it well. It's easily navigable, a very simple layout, the server browser has a ton of filters, yet can be simple at the same time, and I really like the stats / unlocks pages.

And since I got Battlefield 3 Premium Edition, I got all of the DLC + the game itself for $40, so I really enjoyed that. For people who previously had it and a few of the DLCs, or none at all, yes, that is a kick in the teeth. But for newcomers (like my brother) getting the Premium Edition is a really good deal.