Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72

Thread: i'm done

  1. #21
    Wyatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Wyatt is angry because the flow of testosterone broke.
    No, but since Mesniac revealed herself to be a girl, all 'attention' has gone to her, and it's all about drooling over the girl on HS. Before you say it, no, I don't "want the attention she's getting." But to see it in every thread and chatbox message, is getting really annoying.

  2. #22
    im a helicopter Omar Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    over the Middle East dropping my payload
    Posts
    3,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    No, but since Mesniac revealed herself to be a girl, all 'attention' has gone to her, and it's all about drooling over the girl on HS. Before you say it, no, I don't "want the attention she's getting." But to see it in every thread and chatbox message, is getting really annoying.
    You mean that brief amount of OMGWTF that was here for maybe a couple days until it cooled down to about the same that HiddenStreet always is? Yeah that sounds about right. Seriously I don't know where you get the idea that this forum has been going down in quality just because of something like that. That's ridiculous. The fact you thought this forum would be seriously affected about a forum member not being a gender that we all assumed is stupid. Really it's completely negligible at this point and I really haven't seen too much brought up about Mesniac being a girl recently except for a few very brief things. You're taking this way out of proportion.
    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

  3. #23
    We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    6,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    No, but since Mesniac revealed herself to be a girl, all 'attention' has gone to her, and it's all about drooling over the girl on HS. Before you say it, no, I don't "want the attention she's getting." But to see it in every thread and chatbox message, is getting really annoying.
    it's totally not because she joined the main HS group recently
    nope that's not it


    Spoiler!



  4. #24
    Making the change Phazonkirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,727

    Default

    HS has a habit of taking things too far. You'll be back. You normally do come back after a nice big tantrum like this. About the whole Mesniac thing, you really did bring that one on yourself. What did you expect would happen with the people around here? Like... seriously? Anyway, this thread will die out soon enough. Have fun doing whatever and see you later
    Spoiler!

    My art blog

  5. #25
    Aisu #2100 White Mage Abyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fun City.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    yup done with this
    Okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    ever since the f'ucking mesniac fiasco
    The problem that wasn't actually a problem until you threw a hissy fit, right. I like how it's "The Mesniac Fiasco" as if it's Mesniac's fault at all, The entire thing was on you overreacting. A more fitting title would be "I got mad and thought everyone was out to get me and sunder my name fiasco"

    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    it's just been one f'ucking c'unt after another being a complete c'ock to me for some unknown reason.
    Friends teasing you for acting silly is being a "F'ucking c'unt" and being teased by anyone makes them a complete "c'ock" Because you seem to be very insecure about your "Internet Ego" You seem to care more about this based on your post that pretty much anyone else on the internet. We are, or at least were your friends as far as things went, but clearly you can dish it but you can't take it, We're "c'unt's" for calling you adorable or silly, or melodramatic.

    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    enjoy being the s'hit hole you are with absolutely no respect for anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    ever since the f'ucking mesniac fiasco
    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    "C'unts" "C'ocks" S'hit hole"
    Okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    special mention to pothead barelyawake who continuously surprises me with being a f'ucking piece of white trash that you find lying everywhere in america and being the epitome of what it means to be a white trash piece of s'hit.
    I don't like you therefor I must flame you to death because I can't deal with people I find "inferior."

    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    no respect for anyone else.
    Okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    also to omar who apparently doesn't know the difference between making a joke and making a damning picture that, in the wrong hands, can literally affect any future job applications that i might submit.
    Any job that would potentially wouldn't hire you for a silly Photoshop picture will probably never hire you based on your attitude and your inability to deal with criticism.

    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    . i guess you didn't realize this because you're so trapped in your own little internet bubble, but there's something out there called a job.
    This is funny to me for a lot of reasons, mostly because you're leaving because your pristine reputation has been slightly stained, the fact that you take things way too seriously on a casual laid back forum with friends being friends and stupid people being stupid means that without a shadow of a doubt.

    You are the only one trapped in the bubble.

    Also bonus points for managing to be condescending AND complaining about nobody showing respect in the same post.

    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post

    another one to kaglover1, who still isn't banned, and i have no f'ucking clue as to why, since she's literally breaking every goddamned tos in the book. i don't give a F'UCK what the admins say, if they made rules they need to adhere to them for the sanity of the members here. i wasn't f'ucking lying when i said i'd go streaking if you commit suicide, because i f'ucking will.
    "I can't deal with people who aren't as smart as me"

    That is how I Interprate this, I would figure after 2 years of it you should be used to this.

    She's not that bad.

    In a real life situation, say you're working a management job at a shop and one of your co-workers is kaglover. How ****ing fast would you get fired if you told her you want her to kill herself.

    Very fast.

    The fact that you're even considering that a person being stupid on the internet should be harmed or killed and that you would indeed be happy about it, and the fact that it came directly from you, is more job ruining than any crude photoshop will ever be.

    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    no respect for anyone else.
    Indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    cya hs, have fun being a s'hit hole worse than 4chan and more f'aggy than reddit.
    I'll see you in a few months, Sam. It's been fun, you're a decent guy but dear god you're misguided and shallow. I truly hope you get your act together and I never see you again.

    BONUS TL;DR Version in Spoiler.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by White Mage Abyss; 30th March 2013 at 10:07 PM.

  6. #26
    ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ不朽的神皇春卷 ClericLordLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,561

    Default

    what is even going on

  7. #27
    im a helicopter Omar Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    over the Middle East dropping my payload
    Posts
    3,713

    Default

    Should have shopped David. He's just so ridiculously hot right now.

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

  8. #28
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,689

    Default

    They always come back.


  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDrgn View Post
    They always come back.
    Who's "they" :D

  10. #30
    I caved Merciless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayo View Post
    Who's "they" :D
    all of us apparently
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •