Thread: Page : Is my Page done for due to AP?

Beginner

Default Page : Is my Page done for due to AP?

Hi everyone,

I quit playing MS about 2 years ago (the time when I created my Page). Back then, according to the numerous guides I read, DEX was required along with STR to fulfill the upper level equipment requirements. Now that I started again 2 days ago, I've noticed that my SP for the 1st (warrior) and 2nd (page) jobs were reset. Well, that came in handy hence the new skills and adjustments made after the numerous patches that came out while I was gone.

The problem though, like I mentioned in the topic's title, is the AP: Equipment no longer requires DEX. Although I have enough STR to equip everything that suits my char's lvl (45 ATM), the new guides for Pages/Paladins all agree with the fact that every warrior needs AP pumped only in STR. Now, I'm wondering if my Page is falling short of the competition. His current STR is 168 (213 w/ current equipment/accessories) and DEX is 69 (104 w/ current equipment/accessories).

Is my character annihilated, or is he fine? Or, is there a way to fix his stats (if they really are messed-up) using various equipment/accessories/scrolls etc.? If all hope is lost, I'm going to delete him and make another (which I really don't want to do). :(

Thanks in advance for your advice!

EDIT: I just noticed THIS. Turns out that I may as well wait on an AP reset or create a new one... patience for AP reset it is! :)
    But, if you guys still have some advice I'd still love to hear it.
    Last edited by Ghost ic0n; 31st March 2013 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Oh snaps, searched the forum a bit!

Level 45 can be obtained in under 2 hours, I would restart as you should have 4 dex.

Secondary stats don't exist anymore, you'll never need them for any class, all you'll ever need is the classes main stat.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    Level 45 can be obtained in under 2 hours, I would restart as you should have 4 dex.

Secondary stats don't exist anymore, you'll never need them for any class, all you'll ever need is the classes main stat.
    Thanks for the info!

In case of an AP reset event, would it not allow me to set the stats the way they're meant to be? Not that I'm saying I'll wait for it (or maybe I will, lol) but if it happens, then will it be good enough to fix the stats from head-to-toe (completely)?

The event AP resets will completely reset all AP. If you've invested any AP into HP/MP though then it won't reset that.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    The event AP resets will completely reset all AP. If you've invested any AP into HP/MP though then it won't reset that.
    Ok, I think I'm better off creating a new char/page. Now all I have to do is transfer all the rare goodies I have to my Hayato char via storage since I don't want to be losing those. ^^

Thanks again for the help everyone!