Thread: Too many download errors, blah.

Default Too many download errors, blah.

So, I've been away for years, I think I last played a few months after Knights of Cygnus came out. I'm also European, which I don't think is helping this situation.

I had a version of the game downloaded from a while back, but when I clicked play on the Maplestory site it said something about the client being outdated. I tried the manual patcher which got stuck at base.wz 3/3 0% or something or other. In the end I uninstalled the game, but when I tried to download it again it gets stuck on 0%. I've tried this many times to no avail. After looking on the official MS forums it appears to many others are having similar problems, but resolving it by downloading from Steam. When I tried to download from Steam it said that MS wasn't available in my region.

If anyone has any ideas I'd really appreciate it. I'd just give in and move over to EMS but I spent way too much money back in the day to just give up my account like that ;P
    Phleur ~ 74 ~ Cleric || Scania || Bathocyroe ~ 4x ~ Blaze Wiz ||

MapleLegends -> Teox

The manual patcher only patches from the previous version to the current one. It won't be able to patch from more than one version behind. You'll need to redownload the full client again.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Yeah, I've tried but it's not working.

Edit: Not entirely sure what I just did, but it 'appears' to be working now.
    Last edited by Teox; 5th April 2013 at 07:34 AM.
    Phleur ~ 74 ~ Cleric || Scania || Bathocyroe ~ 4x ~ Blaze Wiz ||

MapleLegends -> Teox