Thread: Pony Thread V2

Default Pony Thread V2

Misleading title on purpose, if you didn't realize where I posted this.

I'll be leaving Hidden-Street now, and I'm fairly certain it is for good. I haven't "left" in the past, and came back, and so I don't expect to start now. There are many reasons I'm leaving, and of course, you don't care. It's obvious, as if I haven't been told that a million ****ing times already. Before you go all "You're doing this for attention" Mesniac, as everybody else fights their way in to your pants, no, I'm not. I'm not going to be here to read the replies from omar, jon, tesi, james, all under the context of "ok."

I've been going here for 4 years now ,which obviously isn't as long as some of you, but I've realized just what a hell hole this place is. Both on my actual mood, and on my feelings for what I believed to be my "friends" online. For awhile, way back when, it was fun. But all of a sudden, it seemed everybody thought that "pissing off Wyatt" was the new game, and it has been that way since. It feels like no matter how serious my posts are, no matter how much I try to just "have fun" you guys are f*cking a*sholes to me, and it's all a game to you. I'm not here to over-dramatize, or to threaten suicide, because I'm not a *****. I've had the Hidden-Street forum bookmarked for years now, and would check it all the time. Look t the cool screen shots, read the cool threads, etc. But any time I tried to be "involved" I wasn't taken seriously, even when I was being serious. This may have been due in part to my age, but you guys don't seem to let go of things. For the love of ****ing god, you guys were asking me to post pictures of eggs, and got pissed at me. That lasted two months.

Every time I go here, and see post after post, chatbox message, etc, all about how much of a "Retard" or "Idiot" or "Moron" I am, it gets annoying. I don't really have another cool community to hang out with, because I don't do anything that I could get involved with other people online. I have a few of you added to Steam, but that's about it. Before you bring up "MLP" most of the MLP fans out there are ****ing annoying, and force the show on to other people. It is really hard to find decent people to talk to about the show, or even in general. It's because this is the internet, and I am expecting too much. Then when I DO find decent people, they're usually too much of a **** on their "high pedestal in the sky" because their fanficiton got 1,000 views and posted on Equestria Daily. So they're complete douchebags.

Ever since Mesniac revealed herself to be a "girl," she's been a complete ***** to me. Before, we never really had any contact with each other, save for maybe a few random chats in the chatbox. And of course, her being a girl, you all jump to her side, panting like dogs, and "defend" her as I say something even slightly negative to her as she calls me an idiot for something she is not involved with. And that is still only scratching the surface as to why I'm leaving.

Being called a "Farmer boy" is also pissing me off, because it never ends. How is that an insult? Because I do a HELL of a lot more work than you? I make my food? I get up WAY earlier than you do? And yet, you all think it is hilarious when jon says something related to it, and I don't get it. This is something I really didn't expect, where I'm leaving after emailbox, and not before? Doesn't that.. tell you something? Of course his thread was full of bull****, but there really were some valid points that you guys all skipped over, not giving a **** as you continue to be at the mercy of Mesniac. This entire post seems to be centered around "her" but it's only because that is the most recent of bull**** I've had to deal with on Hidden-Street.

And of course, being a "brony," you guys constantly bring that **** up, which I think has to do with why I can't be taken serious on here. And I don't mean serious like you think I do, but rather, it seems you guys think I'm always trolling, sarcastic, or just stupid, even though that isn't the case. Is it because I'm the youngest here? Is it because I have a bad rep? Is it because you're all douchebags? What? Because I want to know. There is so much bull**** that I deal with in real life, that I like to be able to come on here, relax, and have fun when I'm tired of dealing with it. But when I find the same exact **** here, it upsets me, because this is supposed to be where I can relax, not deal with it further.

I don't think I am the "center of attention" and I don't want to be, and that is the vibe you probably get from this thread, huh?

Bye.

And another bites the dust.
    I'm Retired.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I like that quitting members assume we care enough to read massive posts

Spoiler!

Bye farmboy
    viva la nagato yuki

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    Misleading title on purpose, if you didn't realize where I posted this.

I'll be leaving Hidden-Street now, and I'm fairly certain it is for good. I haven't "left" in the past, and came back, and so I don't expect to start now. There are many reasons I'm leaving, and of course, you don't care. It's obvious, as if I haven't been told that a million ****ing times already. Before you go all "You're doing this for attention" Mesniac, as everybody else fights their way in to your pants, no, I'm not. I'm not going to be here to read the replies from omar, jon, tesi, james, all under the context of "ok."

I've been going here for 4 years now ,which obviously isn't as long as some of you, but I've realized just what a hell hole this place is. Both on my actual mood, and on my feelings for what I believed to be my "friends" online. For awhile, way back when, it was fun. But all of a sudden, it seemed everybody thought that "pissing off Wyatt" was the new game, and it has been that way since. It feels like no matter how serious my posts are, no matter how much I try to just "have fun" you guys are f*cking a*sholes to me, and it's all a game to you. I'm not here to over-dramatize, or to threaten suicide, because I'm not a *****. I've had the Hidden-Street forum bookmarked for years now, and would check it all the time. Look t the cool screen shots, read the cool threads, etc. But any time I tried to be "involved" I wasn't taken seriously, even when I was being serious. This may have been due in part to my age, but you guys don't seem to let go of things. For the love of ****ing god, you guys were asking me to post pictures of eggs, and got pissed at me. That lasted two months.

Every time I go here, and see post after post, chatbox message, etc, all about how much of a "Retard" or "Idiot" or "Moron" I am, it gets annoying. I don't really have another cool community to hang out with, because I don't do anything that I could get involved with other people online. I have a few of you added to Steam, but that's about it. Before you bring up "MLP" most of the MLP fans out there are ****ing annoying, and force the show on to other people. It is really hard to find decent people to talk to about the show, or even in general. It's because this is the internet, and I am expecting too much. Then when I DO find decent people, they're usually too much of a **** on their "high pedestal in the sky" because their fanficiton got 1,000 views and posted on Equestria Daily. So they're complete douchebags.

Ever since Mesniac revealed herself to be a "girl," she's been a complete ***** to me. Before, we never really had any contact with each other, save for maybe a few random chats in the chatbox. And of course, her being a girl, you all jump to her side, panting like dogs, and "defend" her as I say something even slightly negative to her as she calls me an idiot for something she is not involved with. And that is still only scratching the surface as to why I'm leaving.

Being called a "Farmer boy" is also pissing me off, because it never ends. How is that an insult? Because I do a HELL of a lot more work than you? I make my food? I get up WAY earlier than you do? And yet, you all think it is hilarious when jon says something related to it, and I don't get it. This is something I really didn't expect, where I'm leaving after emailbox, and not before? Doesn't that.. tell you something? Of course his thread was full of bull****, but there really were some valid points that you guys all skipped over, not giving a **** as you continue to be at the mercy of Mesniac. This entire post seems to be centered around "her" but it's only because that is the most recent of bull**** I've had to deal with on Hidden-Street.

And of course, being a "brony," you guys constantly bring that **** up, which I think has to do with why I can't be taken serious on here. And I don't mean serious like you think I do, but rather, it seems you guys think I'm always trolling, sarcastic, or just stupid, even though that isn't the case. Is it because I'm the youngest here? Is it because I have a bad rep? Is it because you're all douchebags? What? Because I want to know. There is so much bull**** that I deal with in real life, that I like to be able to come on here, relax, and have fun when I'm tired of dealing with it. But when I find the same exact **** here, it upsets me, because this is supposed to be where I can relax, not deal with it further.

I don't think I am the "center of attention" and I don't want to be, and that is the vibe you probably get from this thread, huh?

Bye.
    who's jon?
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

A good decision in the long run. Bye Wyatt.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

This is hilarious. Probably one of the best threads I've ever read. I just love all of the horrible assumptions made in this. Oh gawd I can't get enough of this. Reading this over and over.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward