Thread: Gungpae's Bandit Build/Guide

Default Gungpae's Bandit Build/Guide

This guide will give only builds for AP, SP, and Equipment. This guide has been updated to Version 138.

THIS BUILD IS CURRENTLY: ONGOING...
    Which means I am making it as I play my own Bandit.

AP Build
    Spoiler!

SP Build
    Spoiler!

Equipment
    Spoiler!

Fixes Being Made Thanks to Comments :D
    Last edited by Gungpae; 6th August 2013 at 10:23 AM.

Pretty solid guide so far. There is one major thing I'd like to point out though, and that is Dex. Secondary stats are no longer needed for all of the important gear in game, so anyone can go statless and not have to worry about costs. Since this is the case now, adding Dex would severely hinder your Thief classes.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Pretty solid guide so far. There is one major thing I'd like to point out though, and that is Dex. Secondary stats are no longer needed for all of the important gear in game, so anyone can go statless and not have to worry about costs. Since this is the case now, adding Dex would severely hinder your Thief classes.
    Well DEX is what gives the Thief accuracy and avoidbility. I wouldn't want to make a dexless bandit just solely on damage. I would atleast want to have some avoidibilty and accuracy.

Avoidability and Accuracy are a joke in this game. Bandit+ already have skills that increase avoidability and accuracy. Even more egregious in that they get skills that absolutely makes you avoid attacks based on a chance percentage. Accuracy is more level based, so it is entirely obsolete.
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by Gungpae View Post
    Well DEX is what gives the Thief accuracy and avoidbility. I wouldn't want to make a dexless bandit just solely on damage. I would atleast want to have some avoidibilty and accuracy.
    You'll have max avoid and accuracy through Luk and % Luck anyway, almost all of your dodge rate comes from shadow shifter.

You never need secondary stats, ever, it will never be necessary in the future they have been removed and are obsolete and only weaken your character. My 15x Shadower can equip D Khanjars with base 23 dex (I reset down the two points to allow 999 base luk at 200)

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

People have already pointed it out, but Dex is unnecessary now. Accuracy is almost entirely level based, and Luk actually adds more avoid than Dex. Nexon is incredibly terrible with their AP descriptions; don't listen to in-game suggestions beyond auto-assign (which is now +all into main stat).

Also, Meso Guard needs to be maxed. You'll almost never use Steal or Savage Blow after 2nd job, but Meso Guard is useful forever. If you choose to max Savage Blow, then don't max Steal. If you choose to max Steal, then don't max Savage Blow.

Keep up the guide though! It's great to see people actually stopping to think about their characters.
    Last edited by Tesiqurasa; 20th May 2013 at 12:33 AM.

Spoiler!

Beginner

on the 2ed job it best to use the MAX steal first Reason : You dont wanna keep killing enemies one by one right? and when you choose to max steal dont max savage blow (it useless VERY)