Thread: Easy money making

Icon5 Easy money making

One problem that probably every 1 of us has faced is not having enough mesos to buy something u really want. Nowadays prices for items have gone up a lot. Anyone want to suggest some easy meso making tricks?:D

1. Dont buy equips when u turn a certain lvl as b/c they cost too much and u probably wont have enough for inportant things like potions.

2. Save your money for inportant things.

3. If ur alone with no monsters but have low HP dont use pots and waste them, us the Relaxer or some other Set-up item.

4. If some1 tries to sell u an equip that is the same as yours but is scrolled for like +2 jump or speed dont buy because u will see no difference.

5. Dont buy something that will cost almost all of your money for instance if some1 sell TOBI for 1 mil and u have 1.1 mil or so dont buy cause it wont make u that strong.

6. Do not BUY/SELL anything in Maple Island, its a waste cuz later you'll need those items for quests in Victoria island.

7. If u just became the 1st class and dont have enough for the equips refer to this.
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=31787

8. Try to make a profit, this is if u have quite some money, i made like 5 mil by B> TOBI for 1 mil and sold for 1.3 Mil and repeated it.

Here some other tips: http://forums.mapletip.com/index.php?showforum=237"]http://forums.mapletip.com/index.php?showforum=237[/URL]

Mushmom

The easiest way to make mesos is probably going to sakura cellions for a while. They drop a lot of mesos for their level and will more than make up for the pot cost. Although, I'm not to sure about the whole fake boss thing, since I remember geist rogs being a pain in the ass there and I heard they weren't all removed.

Also, whatever you buy make sure you either have pots, or enough money to buy pots when you do it. This way you won't have to pay an arm and leg just to train again.

Then, there's merchanting. No one could explain it better than negi, well nothing really since he put it all in a guide: http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=23411

Fake Geist Rog and The Headless Horseman still spawn outside the haunted mansion at NLC.

Fake geist rog is a pain to kill, but the horseman is pretty easy.

Make sure you have enough open USE slots to be able to carry all the cakes and NPC them later.

As a sidenote, don't afk outside the haunted mansion or else the fake bosses will kill you.

Icon6

Collect and sell EVERYTHING.
    Thats the best way!
    Sakura cellions -> STDs -> FoG -> WS
    Those are the money makers.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by d3k0y View Post
    Collect and sell EVERYTHING.
    Thats the best way!
    Sakura cellions -> STDs -> FoG -> WS
    Those are the money makers.
    Birks are with WS, they drop Pinakas and stuff.
    Only, they're nowhere near as good in terms of experience.

If you're just starting out, I honestly don't recommend merchanting.

The best way to get money when you're in need of it is to save money.

Pots are an enormous issue when you first start out. Make a mule [secondary character] and station it at NLC for potion buying purposes.
    You should be using Waffles for MP and
    When you hit about 2000 HP, move on to Barbarians for HP.
    When you hit 4667 HP [with HB if you're a Spearman], move on to Honsters.
    When you get to about 700 MP, move on to Grilled Cheeses [500 MP] or Supreme Pizzas [600 MP].

Never use Mana Elixers or Pure Waters for MP, unless you find them from monsters. You will be losing a ton of money if you buy them from shops.

Another issue is what to do with drops.
    Many drops you get from monsters will be worthless, and can be sold to NPCs.
    However, some weapons, even under average, can be sold for much more than what you'd get from an NPC.
    For example, the level 60 2h sword 'Sparta' is very rare, and I've seen people pay 2m for an average clean one.

However, most drops under level 60 are not worth much, and can be NPCed.
    There are a few exceptions.
    You should always check the HS database or ask a friend to see if the stats of an item are very high. If so, research further at Basil Market to see if it's worth anything. This may be strenuous, but I'd rather want 2m for a sparta then a measly 200k.

Mesos are almost necessary for a warrior to survive later on.
    My potion costs at Wolf Spiders were almost 500 Honsters an hour, which is 1.4 million mesos an hour on HP pots alone.
    Needless to say, it doesn't get much better later, so you definitely need the money to buy pots, if not only for training.

This post has been a summary of the potion section of my DK guide [not typed yet!], so yah.

Bye for now~

Discover easy money-making opportunities at ****** trực tuyến! With a range of options and exclusive bonuses, our platform provides simple and exciting avenues for financial growth. Visit now to redefine your financial journey and explore the ease of making money online. Don't miss out on the opportunities that await you!

Quote Originally Posted by KingKevin View Post
    Discover easy money-making opportunities at ****** trực tuyến! With a range of options and exclusive bonuses, our platform provides simple and exciting avenues for financial growth. Visit now to redefine your financial journey and explore the ease of making money online. Don't miss out on the opportunities that await you!

Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by KingKevin View Post

Thanks for sharing