Thread: how to learn advanced combo skill ?

Beginner

Default how to learn advanced combo skill ?

help plss..

You need the book to learn it:
    http://www.hidden-street.net/gms/ite...d-combo-attack

You would be able to find it in the FM, or get it by killing Zakum.
    viva la nagato yuki

Beginner

Developing new skills is always a good idea. For example, I set myself the goal of paying more attention to teaching foreign languages in order to realize my dream of traveling. I am training to write essays in different languages, and the article that I found on this resource writinguniverse.com/synthesis-essay-topics/ helped me especially in this It turns out that if you choose the right topic for writing, then you can easily cope with the essay. I can even say that I am simultaneously pumping 2 skills - this is writing and foreign languages. I like it.
    Last edited by St1m; 24th October 2022 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by St1m View Post
    Developing new skills is always a good idea. For example, I set myself the goal of paying more attention to teaching foreign languages in order to realize my dream of traveling. I am training to write essays in different languages, and the article that playlist pitching spotify I found on this resource writinguniverse.com/synthesis-essay-topics/ helped me especially in this It turns out that if you choose the right topic for writing, then you can easily cope with the essay. I can even say that I am simultaneously pumping 2 skills - this is writing and foreign languages. I like it.
    That's a fantastic goal!
    Last edited by JakaBasej; 6th October 2023 at 02:45 PM.