Thread: Fighter SP

Default Fighter SP

Hi, I'm unable to find any guides about how I should spend my SP as a fighter and so on to the next job advancements.
    They all seem to be outdated, do anyone here have any good tips as to how I should spend my SP?
    Also, I just reached level 61, am I suposed to save my sp from here to the job advancement?
    I've been away for a loooong time btw...
    I wish my lawn was emo, so it would cut itself.

Quote Originally Posted by JURQ View Post
    Hi, I'm unable to find any guides about how I should spend my SP as a fighter and so on to the next job advancements.
    They all seem to be outdated, do anyone here have any good tips as to how I should spend my SP?
    Also, I just reached level 61, am I suposed to save my sp from here to the job advancement?
    I've been away for a loooong time btw...
    You're supposed to job advance at 60 now, Max everything but brandish iirc for fighter, everything but intrepid slash for crusader and then everything for hero.

The reasoning for this is that 60-100 is very fast now and Intrepid Slash and Brandish are worse attacks overall than the skill you get in 4th job and points used completely maxing them are wasted when you could have useful passives.