Thread: EMS Hidden Street Database

Icon11 EMS Hidden Street Database

Before I start... not sure if this is the right section for this, but it feels the most appropriate.

So, apparently, there's an actual database for EMS. -http://ems.hidden-street.net/- The only problem is that it hasn't been updated since 2010... [going by what I gathered]

Does nobody care that there's no proper database for EMS, that includes drop lists, updated monster lists, etc...?

Why was it abandoned? It's pretty annoying that there's no DB for EMS that I can follow without guessing things...

Some people suggested the MapleSEA DB, some the BC DB... neither of these are synchronized with EMS.

I'm actually not sure if that website is even part of HS or just a completely seperate project... but still...

Whether I get a positive or negative response... thanks in advance.

Edit-
    Oh, and if there's an actual UP-TO-DATE & reliable database for EMS, then enlighten me... 'cause I haven't been able to find one yet.
    Last edited by Casanova; 21st July 2013 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks for checking with us! We did have plans to start a new EMS database, but due to some issues, it was put back on a backburner. Your post however has given us the drive to restart this again and see if we can do something about it. Fingers crossed!