Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm out

Banned

Nice to see you being honest on it and all, but...Seriously, isnt every active member on this forum is a transgender already? Everyone here has a funny girly avatar, talk about anime all the time, put up cute anime girls in signature's etc.

Yet, 99% of the members here are males in the biological gender. That explains a lot ,as you can imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Natan View Post
    Nice to see you being honest on it and all, but...Seriously, isnt every active member on this forum is a transgender already? Everyone here has a funny girly avatar, talk about anime all the time, put up cute anime girls in signature's etc.

Yet, 99% of the members here are males in the biological gender. That explains a lot ,as you can imagine.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by natan View Post
    nice to see you being honest on it and all, but...seriously, isnt every active member on this forum is a transgender already? Everyone here has a funny girly avatar, talk about anime all the time, put up cute anime girls in signature's etc.

s a l t y b o y
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Actually I know a person too who is transgender, bulma too I think (cross dresser) so don't be too worried about it cliff
    you are so clueless lmao

Just looked and almost none of the active members have a female in their Avatar. Unless parasect, squidward, and train tom(?) are female.

Gender doesnt equal sex.

Liking things associated mostly with one gender doesn't mean you identify as that gender.

dumbutt
    by Cryopon

Actually I know a person too who is transgender, bulma too I think (cross dresser) so don't be too worried about it cliff
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

im being nice, not like you can ever be.
    Even I know what transgender is @fail just look on the bright side of things
    stop backhanding her

you're such a ****ing retard holy ****

What?

I'm sorry, but that was one of the funniest necroposts I've ever seen.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Im not transgender but im gay irl;