Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to Be Bishop

Default How to Be Bishop

I am a Priest trying to win the two battles, problem is before I do anything they lock up my magic and kill me. What is the strategy?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Use all-cures and potions

Spoiler!

I think using Dispel works through seal doesn't it?
    Spoiler!

My art blog

What I did was stand on them.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by jackrussell View Post
    I am a Priest trying to win the two battles, problem is before I do anything they lock up my magic and kill me. What is the strategy?
    Dispel works even when your skills are sealed, you can use that to get out of it.

Ideally you want to watch how they attack, all of their attacks are telegraphed, for instance the skill that sets your hp/mp to 1 for manon is when he raises his head to breathe fire, at this point you want to use Holy Magic Shell, to absorb the hit. You can also stand on top of them to take a smaller hit and use the invincibility time to dodge the move entirely. Make sure Magic Guard is always on and make sure you watch it like a hawk.

If you're having a hard time still pet auto Hp potion use in the cash shop will save your life at least once.

Don't be afraid to use potions earlier than you feel you need to, I habitually use them after I'm hit even once, and don't forget Holy Magic Shell Heals your HP upon cast.

Don't focus on his health bar, watch the way they move and above all stay buffed, it's going to be a long fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Use all-cures and potions
    Trying to get all-cures but cant find it any where and Dispel doesn't seem to work :(

Trying to get all-cures but cant find it any where and Dispel doesn't seem to work :(
    The best place to find all-cure potions would be the free market, otherwise you'd have to do a few quests in order to unlock the ability to buy them, if you're worried about seal specifically I think Holy Water is what cures that and you can find that pretty much anywhere.

Another thing to note is that if you did not max dispel it does not have a 100% chance of curing your aliment.
    Last edited by White Mage Abyss; 7th August 2013 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    The best place to find all-cure potions would be the free market, otherwise you'd have to do a few quests in order to unlock the ability to buy them, if you're worried about seal specifically I think Holy Water is what cures that and you can find that pretty much anywhere.

Another thing to note is that if you did not max dispel it does not have a 100% chance of curing your aliment.
    My Dispel is Max and the Alcaster missions seemed to have changed, also the Free Market really has nothing now, even if it has it is billions of mesos :(

My Dispel is Max and the Alcaster missions seemed to have changed, also the Free Market really has nothing now, even if it has it is billions of mesos :(
    your best bet is to just buy holy water in ludi or orbis then, it's the same functionality considering they only seal, as far as aliments go.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    your best bet is to just buy holy water in ludi or orbis then, it's the same functionality considering they only seal, as far as aliments go.
    Thanks! Will keep trying - and dying :)