My laptop's been getting there single solid coloured screen where my computer completely freezes up and plays a 'jammed' sound on loop. I'm then forced to reboot. I happens when I play Starcraft 2, Skyrim, Dragon Nest and Borderlands 2. The games worked fine before April, but I didn't check for the latter 3 till recently.

Somehow Dota 2 and League are spared from this and have NEVER gotten this screen before.

Initially it occurred randomly and I could play a couple games consecutively before it freezes, but I guess my continuous attempts to keep playing after crashes aggravated the problem. Now I don't even get to build my first overlord before the solid screen appears EVERY SINGLE GAME. [~1min after game start].
The other three games die out after ~1h.

So far, I've checked using gpu and cpu tests, Furmark and IntelBurnTest, and they came back okay. I've cleaned out the laptop fan when I opened it up as well. Swapped both my RAMs with each other for some random hope.

Some random findings:
1) For Starcraft 2: screen appears once gpu temp hits ~80 as a trend. CPU hits 90 and still fine
2) When I had my other monitor on, the other monitor still shows normally while the gaming screen gets the solid colour
3) And when I remove the HDMI of the 2nd monitor, the jamming sound still stays and still frozen. Solid colour shows again if I replug it in
4) Tried just using laptop without external monitor, still shows the solid screen

I'm pretty lost right now, anyone has any suggestions on what I could do or what is the problem?