• I/L

4 100.00%
  • F/P

0 0%
  • Evan

0 0%

Thread: Hey guys, what int class should i make? :L

Default Hey guys, what int class should i make? :L

So i've been playing my luminous a lot lately and figured i wanted to try out another int class since they seem to be my favourite type, i'm kind of stuck between F/P I/L or Evan, any ideas what i should make next out of these? I prefer mobbing overall so yeah

Evan gives you the best feeling of growth as they job up more frequently and keep things mostly fresh, that said they cost real money.

Fire/Poison's are very strong but they leave a very bad taste with you because their playstyle is just so absolutely dreadful.

I/L is kind of the in-between of them both, they're solid and enjoyable at all levels. They're also the most common.

(play bishop :P)

a dumbass baby

I'd probably go with I/L mage if you're going down the mage route. Solid class overall, and more enjoyable to play than a F/P mage.

I/L is a lot of fun and the skills are pretty cool too.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Bishop after the upcoming revamp is pretty awesome. It's not the strongest class out there, but the playstyle seems to be a bit fresher than what we've seen in other new classes.

I also second Ice-Lightning. It's a wonderfully balanced class. It has average bossing potential (much better at multi-target bosses like Horntail), incredible mobbing, decent mobility, and decent survivability, although it still will fall like a house of cards to damage reflect (but most classes do).

Evans are strong mobbers as well, and though I haven't played one past 180, the ones I train with seem to do well at Mixed Golems. I personally don't care for the play-style, but that's just my preference.

Spoiler!

Sorry for bumping the thread but i think currently for MSEA, i would prefer luminous tough it is not the strongest class.