Thread: Coming back to maple today... need some advice...

Icon14 Coming back to maple today... need some advice...

First of all, what did I miss?? Anything worth mentioning? I quit in 2011...

and secondly, I'm a lvl 94 hermit on Mardia... should I switch servers? Is the ticket thing for switching characters to servers still available? WHat's the best palce for a lvl 94 to train these days?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!

a dumbass baby

There's.. well, a lot that you've missed! There's several new classes and previous classes have been tweaked. Many different areas to train, more equipment available for those past lvl 120, etc.

As for switching servers, it's your call. Unfortunately, I don't think that the character transfer ticket is available anymore, but if you like playing as a hermit, you can just make one in a different server and you can get up to the lvl 90 range pretty quickly, especially since there's a quest line that you can do that allows you to get from 1 to 60 pretty quickly if I recall correctly.

The monster park is an excellent way to get some levels before lvl 100, but you'll have to hunt for ripped zebra tickets in order to use the park.

More recently, what would you say I've missed? I quit in 2008 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyltre View Post
    More recently, what would you say I've missed? I quit in 2008 or so.
    you've missed preventing yourself from living a fulfilling life
    viva la nagato yuki