Thread: Commerci Kraken Questions

Beginner

Icon1 Commerci Kraken Questions

Sooo... after gaining like 10 levels (at 198 presently) and cubing the ever loving bejesus out of all my equips eight ways to last Sunday via the Valentine event...

I can kill the first Kraken now! :D

With time to spare!

So my question is, based on how much left-over time I have, do you think it's potentially possible for me to try and take on the harder ones? I guess the other ones are like pallet swaps and have more HP, but with all the changes they keep making I have no idea what information online is presently reliable/accurate. I'd rather not pay the 50 denaros for access to the next run though unless I can actually beat the thing.

Oh, also, the Kraken jobbie sometimes drops cubic blades and chaos cubic blades I've found... but they're like "sealed". So uh, what does that mean exactly and how do you get them UN-sealed?

==EDIT==
    Ahhh, forget that last part, someone in-game just told me that you can just double click on them to unseal them. Which seems a bit pointless to be honest... although I guess if you didn't have any room left in your "etc" tab it might be good... *shrugs* ...still seems a bit silly. I thought maybe they had some weird system of like charging you Denaro to do it.
    Last edited by Plarg; 22nd February 2014 at 12:06 AM.

Beginner

Answering myself here...

The answer it turns out is... "No."

Very, very, VERY much ~nooooo~...

...not even remotely close. o_O

My current max stat range is like 100K minimum, so I'm guessing you need at least 300K to 400K to be able to destroy it... which is pretty well impossible for like 95% of all the players in the game.

I'm guessing I should start by getting my mules up to 200 for their SS card effects, that and making more so I can get some good link skills. I probably need to get like at least +12% strength on all my equips as well, or boss/attack % potentials.