Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo 3 or The Tragedy of Jondar

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Default Diablo 3 or The Tragedy of Jondar

Patch 2.1

Okay, so I don't know how many of you guys have the game, given that it came out almost 2 years ago, but if you own it and haven't played in some time, you might want to come back. Patch 2.1 made things crazy fun again -it's the most fun I've had in a dungeon crawler pretty much ever.

To summarize the new patch: The goal is now to hunt your own gear with a small group of friends (what it should've been from the start). You no longer have to grind through 4 full-game playthroughs in order to reach "end-game". You play it through once, and then all difficulty levels are unlocked. Mobs scale to your level (sort of like how Oblivion works), but you don't feel punished for leveling up.

Oh yeah, and on a character's first playthrough (before level 60), you're guaranteed some awesome and fun legendary drops. After level 60, when you unlock "torment", legendaries start dropping like candy. Gear that drops is almost always rolled to be useful for your class.

Finally, the expansion is coming out, and if the future changes are anything like 2.1, it's going to be a hecka fun time.

The actual patch notes

So, for people who have the game, cmon play it. For people who don't have the game, stop being idiot-boys/girls and cmon play it.

Jubjub and it4l also play and are in the official<HS> Clan

Battletags
    Eva: Evalithia#1754
    The Mighty Mega:
    PHANTOMPAROT#1725
    Nanop44: Nanop#1152
    Tesiqurasa: Tesiqurasa#1618
    Watashi:
    Twonny#1168
    Omar: Montezedio#1694
    AcrylicBlaze: Acrylia#6342
    it4l: Huck#1756
    Last edited by Tesiqurasa; 17th March 2014 at 03:53 AM.

Spoiler!

New two set Inna's bonus. Eventually I won't need that annoying life on hit.
    Spoiler!

...because...
    Spoiler!

Best part is, the amulet isn't even calculated into that "healing" score. Even against Torment 6 Arcane enemies, I'm absolutely invincible.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Just started playing =D

Nanop#1152
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

I still play every now and again, but I probably won't be getting the expansion for a while unfortunately

PHANTOMPAROT#1725

Spent forever farming today, and for the first time in a long while, it really paid off for damage.

I finally have enough Life per Spirit Spent that I don't have to rely on LoH.

All Lightning skills+damage, except for Seven-Sided Strike
    +18% Lightning Skill damage
    +10% Fists of Thunder
    +15% SSS
    +15% Cyclone
    +16% Mantra
    One of my swords also summons lightning pillars that seem to be affected by the damage bonus.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Diablo III - Patch 2.0.3 v.2.0.3.22427

Below you will find the patch notes for the most recent update for Diablo III, patch 2.0.3.

GENERAL
    The area of effect for the Fire Trenches in the Halls of Agony now better match their animations
    There is now a short delay before Fire Trench damage is dealt
    Followers
    Enchantress
    Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where Erosion was causing Electrified to proc too frequently
    BOSSES
    Act Bosses now always drop a rare quality item
    The Skeleton King no longer drops a Legendary item after using the "Reset Quests" button for level 60 characters
    This bonus has been moved to Diablo for level 60 characters
    CLASSES
    Wizard
    Active Skills
    Hydra
    Bug Fix: Hydras should now properly dissipate when the owner dies or leaves the game
    Familiar
    Increased the internal cooldown attack rate to roughly match the player's attack speed to a maximum of approximately 2 attacks per second.
    Magic Weapon
    Skill Rune - Deflection
    Added an internal cooldown to the proc rate to be roughly once per attack
    CRAFTING
    Blacksmithing
    Level 1-60 crafted Legendary and Set pieces now require 2 Fiery Brimstones to craft
    All low level crafted Legendary and Set pieces now require at least 1 Demonic Essence to craft
    Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where Legendary crafting recipes were rolling Rare level stats
    In addition, a pass was made to ensure all Legendary crafted items are rolling with 6 total affixes
    ITEMS
    New Affix: +Max Spirit for Monks
    This affix rolls on Fist Weapons, Spirit Stones, and Combat Staves
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

a dumbass baby

Played a little bit last night. Probably will be one of those games I play when I have time to kill and don't feel like practicing fighters.

Twonny#1168

Evalithia#1754

This better be good.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

I found all these things today
    Spoiler!

The axe is great, the chill makes enemies so slow they hardly have a chance to do much damage, and the actual freeze seems to affect bosses, at least Grom and Siegebreaker.

The other two kind of suck, but the haunt on the ring does decent damage and they have good stats.

a dumbass baby

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    Evalithia#1754

This better be good.
    ohsnap you actually got it! Nice!