Thread: Stuck at cutscenes (Won't skip or can't finish)

Hybrid View

Icon14 Stuck at cutscenes (Won't skip or can't finish)

I've just recently come across this problem, but it has never happened before in my life. So far I've only tried Cannoneer, Xenon and Hayato and even if it asks me to skip cutscenes, it'll show the very end of it without finishing. I've even played these classes last week and never had this problem so I'm not sure what happened.

To be honest, since I've been able to go through cutscenes before I don't feel that putting up my hardware specs will make much of a difference, but at the very least I'm running on an HP laptop, "HP 15-g029ca Notebook 15.6" with AMD E1-2100 Accelerated Processor" to be specific. I'd take a screenshot as well if the game would let me, but unfortunately it doesn't.

It isn't a huge problem right now since I have characters I can play on for now, but I'd like to be able to play on another server without this happening.

Just an update, this happened about 5 minutes ago: I was playing my Angelic Buster character, which was already past initial cutscenes before I started getting these problems, and I started the quest where I had to fight the priests for the first time (I'm level 25)...however, when I teleported and the cutscene began my character started moving to the left until she hit the wall. She continued walking against the wall and the cutscene couldn't progress, pretty much forcing me to close MapleStory via Alt+F4. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.