Thread: Maplestory Photoshop Pack

Icon4 Maplestory Photoshop Pack

I wanted to post my huge render pack that i have collected!
    It has
    ~All Class Art.
    ~Update Art from kms,jms,ems,sea,gms.
    ~Renders from the Spin Off Friends Story.
    ~Renders Of Bosses, Mobs And Npcs.
    ~Much More!

Download Page(http://zamphire.wordpress.com)

Here are some renders!
    Last edited by zamphire; 13th August 2014 at 08:45 AM.

They really are such cuties

Did you create these characters in Photoshop? Cool. I always wanted to learn how to use Photoshop, but something went wrong and I was not successful at it.

Beginner

There is nothing complicated in Photoshop. You need time to figure it out, and then everything will be easy. Depends on your goals for using this program. If you need to edit a photo or create a simple design, then Photoshop will help you, and if, for example, you plan to create themes for WordPress, then you will spend a lot of time and effort. It's easier to choose the theme you like on Master Bundles and purchase. Photoshop is definitely a good program, but that is time consuming.
    Last edited by St1m; 22nd October 2021 at 07:18 AM.

Beginner

I would like to add that if you are not a professional and do not want to spend a lot of time learning all the functions of Photoshop, then there are professional retouching services such as https://photzastudio.com/ The guys will take into account all your wishes and quickly and efficiently transform your photo. In today's world of digital content, this service is gaining momentum in popularity.
    Last edited by St1m; 23rd September 2022 at 08:14 AM.

Beginner

Photoshop took up too much of my time, but I didn't manage to become a professional user. But I don't feel bad about that. I did manage to get some knowledge, though. And now I'm doing my next project related to space theme. And I need a quality photostock with space images and it was not so easy to find. But thanks to recommendations from friends, I found it.