I've been interested in trying a new game out, I was looking at 3d mmos and I found a game called eden eternal, which is on Aeria Games, it looked alright but I wanted to know if anyone has tried it out before, this blurb about the classes caught my eye and got me interested in it.

Eden Eternal's class system is composed of 5 branches, each containing 3-4 classes. Every 5-10 levels, you'll unlock a new playable class. The best part? Once unlocked, your character can swap between each class at any time! Easily switch from Warrior to Illusionist to Bard and back again all in the same play session. Did you defend a party member in battle as a Knight, only to find that teammate now critically low on HP? Transform into a Cleric and cast a healing spell! The freedom of easy class transformation infinitely deepens Eden Eternal's gameplay experience.

I'm wondering if this is all that it's cracked up to be and makes the gameplay really fun, or if it bogs down and homogenizes the game play to feel boring and same-y.

I'm also looking into (And downloading) Mabinogi, Because I hear it's functional the polar opposite of Maplestory, which could be refreshing after playing maple story and la tale.

Two more games I'm interested in at least looking at are; Dragon's Nest and Aura Kingdom, which I know for a fact have been played by people here before, and I'd like some insight on.