Thread: Is there an application / software for doctors?

Default Is there an application / software for doctors?

My husband is a very busy person. He's a doctor and aside from his duties at the hospital, he has a small clinic. My husband's been really stressed this past few months. When home, he's very irritable and he always brings his work home. I can see him lugging charts, books, journals from our home to the clinic to the hospital. I'd like to help him in some way but I don't know how. Is there a way that I can help him with his work-related stress? Is there an app or software that doctors use for things like charting, billing, etc? It's really preferable that the software or app is widely used and accepted.

Microsoft Excel.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Hi, I also work as a doctor and when I took interview courses for this job before getting to work here then we were immediately shown some life hacks and one of them was just the right use of excel tables for work and it really makes life much easier!
    Last edited by Otrixson; 30th September 2021 at 04:53 AM.

Beginner

Do you want to meet the doctors via online? If yes, you can try with SeekMed app. This is really an easy platform where you can meet up with lot of professionals. In the meantime, if you have writing task right now looking for someone and want to pay someone to write my research paper just take a look at this one https://studyclerk.com/pay-for-research-paper. There are lot of professionals available. I hope that helps!

I think it will not be so difficult to create such an application and software for doctors based on react js.

Jr. Necki

I have always been interested in online trading, how to approach this and how to understand and analyze which product is better sold, etc., so I am always looking for such information and recently my friend threw me one website and told me to read it here. It seems to me that this information will be useful to anyone who wants to associate himself with online trading.

Angular JS is a JavaScript front-end environment focused on creating single-page applications with increased performance and scalability. Read more about react js development services. It uses directives that allow developers to create feature-rich interactive user interfaces with minimal effort. Angular JS offers data binding, dependency injection, and HTTP services.