Thread: The Omar game

Banned

Default The Omar game

Guys, I just found out about a great game I developed by myself in the last hour or so.

The game is called "Omar PM". basically about contacting Omar. You drop him a PM, if he replies to it you won, if he didnt then you lose.

great game - came out today and developed by me. I recommend any bored lifeless geek to play it. I lost on my first try, but hey I'll keep trying.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Natan View Post
    Guys, I just found out about a great game I developed by myself in the last hour or so.

The game is called "Omar PM". basically about contacting Omar. You drop him a PM, if he replies to it you won, if he didnt then you lose.

great game - came out today and developed by me. I recommend any bored lifeless geek to play it. I lost on my first try, but hey I'll keep trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Quote Originally Posted by Natan View Post

Beginner

Wait! What?! I'm confused.

By the way, just in case anyone’s interested, my contact is selling a few truck wheel and tire packages. If anyone’s interested, feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by JoeBridges; 15th February 2020 at 06:58 AM.

Omar PM ... sounds cool
    Want to read a review of the best ******s of 2019? Visit this site https://slotsjudge.com