Thread: The Omar game

Banned

Default The Omar game

Guys, I just found out about a great game I developed by myself in the last hour or so.

The game is called "Omar PM". basically about contacting Omar. You drop him a PM, if he replies to it you won, if he didnt then you lose.

great game - came out today and developed by me. I recommend any bored lifeless geek to play it. I lost on my first try, but hey I'll keep trying.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Natan View Post
    Guys, I just found out about a great game I developed by myself in the last hour or so.

The game is called "Omar PM". basically about contacting Omar. You drop him a PM, if he replies to it you won, if he didnt then you lose.

great game - came out today and developed by me. I recommend any bored lifeless geek to play it. I lost on my first try, but hey I'll keep trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Quote Originally Posted by Natan View Post