just it seems that, whenever I want to scroll through the monster database and look at all the monsters 9/10ths of the things there are just useless and getting in the way of real content

theres monsters from many years ago that no longer exist ingame, or monsters that serve no purpose

and if I want to go to the boss list to look at all the bosses, its the same problem with a bunch of Lv1 things outta nowhere with like 1 HP, no one kills them or understands anything about them (I know some of the bosses have variable levels and stuff, but there should be a note there at least on that, and not all of them have this excuse reguardless), do they really need to be there and fill up the space scrolling between things that actually want to be looked at by people, like pink bean, etc? no one wants to see that, (pretty sure) everyone wants a place to see all the actual bosses people kill (w-with drops, maybe?) without scrolling down miles (on the boss list page, if you scroll down Mano is the first 'real' boss...on like what is the equivalent of page 50)

maybe if so many excess useless monsters didn't show up we could bother to add drops and things for those that actually need it?

and like the 'bosses' related to bosses such as Summon Chaos Horntail's Right Head, Transparent Ergoth (which is listed multiple times, is invisible, and has literally nothing) or etc, does it really need its own thing to be put in?