Thread: What do you think?

Default What do you think?

I see that sometimes some couples like to experiment in their relationship. Meet swingers or an additional partner for joint love. It even helps some to rebuild their former relationship. What do you think of that?

I agree with you. I also know a few people who have been helped to rebuild their relationship. There are enough platforms on the Internet for such acquaintances. There's nothing shameful about dealing with swingers.

You need to experiment in relationships with your beloved. When the relationship is monotonous, it gets tired. Therefore, diversity must always be present. If you read on polyamory lesbians, an article, you will learn about such Internet dating platforms that will help you. Everything is described in some detail here.

That's really disgusting. Girls must think of husbands, kids and family and not of how to become a polyused item for consumption. That may sound rude but that's what I think!

I think that happens because women spoilt us, innocent men. Instead of talking about family and marriage we now speak about bed experience. I hope this https://www.funadvice.com/guide/unfo...detailed-guide article would be with me earlier, so that I would concentrate on the right things from the very beginning.