5. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would have tattled on her

1 20.00%
  • I would have taken her phone and thrown it across the room

1 20.00%
  • I would do nothing because im beta

3 60.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i pity the fool (friggin hackers)

Ticket i pity the fool (friggin hackers)

So like

I'm in my Econ class taking a midterm, and the girl next to me is on her phone non stop searching up answers wtf. We sit in the very back so it's a very safe spot.

I couldn't turn her in because she is a group member in another class and I kind of need her to not be expelled.

The test was easy though and I probably got like a 3.83

what would you have done.

The test was pretty easy peasy, and I kind of felt bad that the person needed to cheat.

PS. She is kind of cute, but I don't respect her morales and level of INT

Quote Originally Posted by ClericLordLeo View Post
    PS. She is kind of cute, but I don't respect her morales and level of INT
    kiss her
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

i-i-if you say so

I would ask if she wants to study together at home.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

a dumbass baby

Wow what a coincident! I'm taking an Economics course right now

pls I didn't come here to hyperventilate
    by Cryopon

i fuggin hate group projects.

Last week the loud dude in my group suggests to have a team meeting in 2 hours on a Friday when I have no class. The purpose was to prepare for the beginning of an operations management simulation.

Being the good BOI I am, I hurry to the bus stop as fast as I can because the bus is almost here and it will take me to school right on time.

So I get to the library after an hour bus ride where my team is, and we spend 15 minutes looking over the materials for the simulation. All of a sudden he asks me if I'm ready for the exam in Managerial Finance tomorrow. He takes out the textbook and says we should start doing the assigned practice problems.

WTF? My other team member who was there was like "uhhhh, I thought we were doing operations management stuff". And the dude is like "I can do both at the same time! haha I'm a ****ing genious ". But really, he's pretty much done with working on OM stuff and is now forcing me to study with him.

What the hell dude. Why are you wasting my time???????? Why are you wasting our other group member's time????????

The thing is, he starts doing the practice problems that I know the professor won't test on. I tell him this and he's like no man, we gotta do these you're wrong about this. Eventually the third member leaves because she realizes this whole meeting was a ****ing waste of time. Now I'm stuck here helping this ****er study materials which won't be on the test. The solutions manual was posted online, and he needed my laptop to help check the answers.

After 40 minutes or so, I tell him I gotta go because I have other things to do, and he's like "W-whaaat? Don't you wanna finish this chapter's problems?". He was moving really slowly through the material and I thought to myself "I could probably study way better by myself without this dude making the lamest ****ing jokes every other minute".

Come test day, the test is exactly as I predicted. None of the practice problems we did were on the exam. I KNEW IT.

Thank god I skipped the class preceding the exam to study materials which would be on the exam, so I did good.

So anyways, **** this guy. What a time waster.

+ inconsiderate piece of trash
    Last edited by ClericLordLeo; 11th July 2016 at 10:30 AM.

ah, so you want to prepare for the simulation that starts on thursday on monday huh?

did you forget that we have a 10 chapters long midterm on tuesday we should prepare for? plus the team has already decided to meet on wednesday

how about we finish and start things in order of when they are due?

if we push out the studying for the midterm in favor of preparing for something that doesnt need to be prepared at the moment, what the hell are you even thinking

fawkin scrub
    Last edited by ClericLordLeo; 25th July 2016 at 08:26 AM.