5. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would have tattled on her

1 20.00%
  • I would have taken her phone and thrown it across the room

1 20.00%
  • I would do nothing because im beta

3 60.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i pity the fool (friggin hackers)

You need to get rid of dat ***boi in ur group
    by Cryopon

college prepares you for the real world by teaching you over and over again that everyone else is stupid and you are the only one who is interested in succeeding in anything
    viva la nagato yuki

Icon9

The Story

Our class had a trip to go to Boeing (the biggest building in the world!!) to look at their manufacturing process. We had to get there by 9:30 AM by ourselves. So, in my team we arranged to carpool from school to the facility. We agreed to meet on campus by 8:30 AM. These arrangements were made a day before the tour in person. After the Boeing tour, we were to write up a reflection paper about the lean processes Boeing used.

Tomorrow comes, and everyone except the one dude I keep talking about (we’ll call him Bill) meets up in the parking garage at school. We text and call him numerous times asking where he was. No response. He lived on campus, so it should really only take like 5 minutes for him to walk to the designated meeting area.

The time was already 8:40. Any longer and we would be late to the tour. The instructor clearly specified that whoever was late would not be able to join with the tour group because we were venturing into a highly classified facility. She also stated that the Boeing people don’t like it when tours don’t start on time.
    So we get to the facility at around 9:20. I joke about how maybe the dude slept in and forgot (like he always does). At 9:21 one of our group member’s phone rings. It’s Bill. We put him on speaker.

“fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk” he shouts.

Apparently he had forgotten we had a tour today and overslept. He had left his phone on vibrate, so he couldn’t really hear our frantic messaging.

We tell him to contact the professor because she REALLY hates it when people are late. In this case, she said she would try to postpone the tour time by a couple minutes if people got lost or were close.

By the way, Bill doesn’t drive. He asks what he should do, and we suggest using Uber. He downloads the Uber app and arranges pickup. The ride is quoted for $30. He says he only has $35 left in his bank account.

I look at the time. It’s already 9:25. The tour starts in 5 minutes. However, apparently some other people were running late, so the tour start time was extended to 9:40. At 9:35 we get a call from Bill. He’s lost. The Uber driver couldn’t find the right building where we are. We have no idea where he is, and he has no idea where we are. The rest is a bit foggy, but apparently he was dropped off and ran around the facility alone. The facility was the size of Vatican City. The time was now 9:40, and the tour was about to begin. We were asked to turn off all cell phones.

At the end of the tour we walk out and see Bill in the lobby. He’s furious. You can read his side of the story here. It’s a really interesting read and may be a bit biased as it is only his side of the story.

So basically, he turned in that assignment for our reflection paper through online submission. The professor read it and sent out an email this morning

Hi Class,
    I just received a very inappropriate and aggressive submission for the Boeing reflection paper. I am postponing grading posts until I can discuss it with the Undergraduate Director and we can plan a course of action so that I feel safe about posting grades.
    Basically, it was his own damn fault he was so unprepared. He was trying to shift the blame on someone else while at the same time bashing Boeing for no good reason.
    What happens next? Stay tuned!!

holy crap dude that guy's writing is terrible. not to mention his attitude. i hope he gets disciplined

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    You should really shorten your paragraphs, no one has time to read your 'supposed' story.
    did u fail elementary school or something

You should really shorten your paragraphs, no one has time to read your 'supposed' story.
    get out of here shoo shoo
    Spoiler!

not mutually exclusive
    Spoiler!

'supposed' story? What the **** else could it be if not a story?

No you may be right. This could be more like a tale or a ballad even. A legendary ballad sung by bards to spread the legend of those who couldn't do college correctly. Next one is about kag.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Phantom Watch

No "Not say anything because I'm Alpha." option? Who gives a **** if she's cheating? Getting hired has more to do with who you know than anything else. (Yes I know this is an old thread)