Thread: The HS Pet Thread

Beginner

Default The HS Pet Thread

Hi, everyone! I created this thread for us to show off our furry household buddies. I have a Pomeranian name Arny. My wife named him after her favorite action star. He's a bit too energetic at times, which is why we had to setup a few dog agility equipment in the backyard, so we can convert his full playful energy to a proper training routine. He also enjoys our outdoor walks during my days off. Overall, he has been a great companion throughout these years. Feel free to show off your pets.

Last edited by JoeBridges; 31st May 2018 at 09:49 AM.

a dumbass baby

that is a pretty good doggo

Joe I like your dog. He is very good boy.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

My dog passed away a couple of months ago and I miss her... I still remember the day we've found Astra. This little helpless puppy was lurking near the trash and was exhausted with hunger and fleas (we had to cure the dog from fleas for a very long time). After that this little trickster lived with our family for almost seven years and she was very happy. I tried choosing another dog but I'm not ready to replace Astra with someone else.. Still have her pillow near my bed and miss her so much

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLS View Post
    My dog passed away a couple of months ago and I miss her... I still remember the day we've found Astra. This little helpless puppy was lurking near the trash and was exhausted with hunger and fleas (we had to cure the dog from fleas for a very long time). After that this little trickster lived with our family for almost seven years and she was very happy. I tried choosing another dog but I'm not ready to replace Astra with someone else.. Still have her pillow near my bed and miss her so much
    sorry about your dog

Hey. Bad situation. We are planning to get a dog, but I don't know what breed to choose. We have two kids. What can you recommend? Now I'm choosing among Golden Retriever, Beagle and French Bulldog. According to different reviews from people, these are really good. Also as I know it is recommended reading about feeding, there are many useful tips and rules which I didn't know!
    Last edited by Yamoroot; 9th July 2021 at 12:07 AM.