Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Religion Bashing Thread

Default Religion Bashing Thread

Here you go. Please stop reviving dead threads about the discussion of religion. Discussing =/= bashing.
    This thread is dedicated to you people who want to bash religion.

Quote Originally Posted by chatbox
    [15th January 2010 11:39 AM] nanop44: that's why the world didn't get sucked into a synthesized black hole :P
    [15th January 2010 11:39 AM] nanop44: LHC broke down didn't it?
    [15th January 2010 11:35 AM] Merciless: yes we have seen atoms, or what happened in the LHC?
    [15th January 2010 11:34 AM] Merciless: lol, I just want to annihilate naive people like that
    [15th January 2010 11:18 AM] kholdstare62: Soldier in God's Army, I lol'd
    [15th January 2010 11:17 AM] nanop44: http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/untitled23920.jpg
    [15th January 2010 11:17 AM] nanop44: this is good
    Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    i wish i was religious because if i was and turns out god exists ill go to heaven, and if i was wrong then so what. but since im not, if turns out god exists i go to hell, if i was right im already dead so it doesnt matter.

i hate the luck of the draw =/ just safer to be religious, to bad you cant actually force yourself to believe something just cause you want it to be true.

i wish there were a heaven, but im pretty sure there isnt =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    safer to be religious you say?

In all, no matter what religion you are with, you will go to hell. If you are a christian, Islam makes you go to hell and vice versa. In norse mythology, you will not go to valhalla and be dead forever.

so have fun choosing.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    *secretly worships everything*
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkner View Post
    Religion is the opiet for the masses.
    This is the thread to post things like these.
    Please stay out of the actual religion discussing threads unless you're actually serious about discussing religion without flaming it.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Chatbox =/= Religious thread
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

I was merely pointing out that people wished to bash religion so much they would take it to the chatbox.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Believe what you want but don't force it on me.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

I don't preach on the Internet. It's futile and makes you look stupid.
    But when people start bashing religion when someone tries to create a discussion thread, I feel the need to step in and do something about it.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    Believe what you want but don't force it on me.
    thank you. 2nded

besided, you didn't include why i wanted to annihilate her.

She said electrons didn't exist. They power all our appliances, and without them she wouldn't have that dear television to spread the word of the lord
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

There shouldn't be religious / politic talk on this board, It results in matters like this. I'm going to try and get a mod to lock both of the threads. The last thing we need is a religious flame war.

I'm sure you guys are better off without bashing each other. So, no more religious talk?

@Merciless
    Yes I realize that whoever asked that question is a complete and utter retard, who may or may not be a God fanatic, but has absolutely no knowledge of scientific discovery today.
    However, you have to note that there are many Christians who do have knowledge in science and still choose to believe in God (like me).

Blind religion, IMO, is pretty stupid.

postsniped;
    @LaTale
    It's not like I ever talk about religion with people I meet IRL; All of my closest friends either go to a church, or I've met them from church.
    Even religious leaders will say it's important to discuss and find out for yourself why you believe in Christ, and why others don't believe in Christ. By doing this, you usually find out that you do or don't believe in God, and will give you an idea of where you are.
    Last edited by emailbox; 16th January 2010 at 01:18 AM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I'm sorry, did I post snipe you?

Yes, yes you did =]

bolt202/veil225/feint200