Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you reading light novels?

Default What are you reading light novels?

I've read the solo leveling novel at kisslightnovels. This is my favourite.
    AND
    What are you reading light novels?

i am reading Solo Leveling Light Novel and i really loved it story and i will recommend this novel to you friends

Hello! Sorry for offtopic...
    Has anyone read the Wheel of Time?
    They promise to release a series based on the book.
    Should I read this big loop or not?
    Last edited by lifofevi; 20th May 2020 at 02:48 PM.

No I haven't read.

To be honest, I don't read much these days, I watch more videos!

Thank you so much for these recommendations. At the moment I am reading several books at the same time. I do this a lot, it allows me to switch to different genres and not get tired of one book. I read Ulysses James Joyce, Martin Eden, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. I also read scientific literature because I do my homework at the university. For my lab report, I turned to lab report writers to help me write it so I didn't have to attend lab classes.
    Last edited by Kaiden Brown; 28th April 2021 at 02:32 AM.

Hi guys. Great thread. Thank you. I've used cloud storage before. Everything is as usual - books, films, music. We exchanged files with friends. But everything has changed now. Online services provide all the same without the slightest effort. For example, I download Biography books from this original site. I no longer need to surf the net looking for a good evening reading option.

To be honest, I really like to read novels, I don't really like to flirt, go bye, so I use a site loveaholics that helps me find very romantically interesting people with whom it is very pleasant to spend time with and this site with the best chats for singles so you can communicate with potential partners and understand there is whether you have anything at all or not it is very interesting

There are so many books I want to read, but I fail to carve out some time to practice reading.

I also had the same thing, that I bought a huge number of books that I wanted to read, but because of work and other things, there was no time to do it. And then as there was time, I realized that I had accumulated a large number of unnecessary books. I started looking for where to sell college books online and found an excellent service which helped a lot. I think for you it will be interesting, because there you can not only sell, but also buy what you need. Good luck!