Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What game are you currently playing right now?

Default What game are you currently playing right now?

I am playing the game right now is super mario galaxy and I download super mario galaxy game on roms world. This is my favorite.
    AND
    What game are you currently playing right now?

Now I most often started nostalgic and go through Skyrim and Fallout 3 again, but most often I play Warframe, I like the graphics in this game, and the game engine is not even bad.
    Hello! I have good resourse for you! if you interesting games or have no hobbies, check

ASk of now I a playing Dead target zombie games. If you can also recommend something, I will love it.
    Last edited by samuelddarden; 17th March 2020 at 09:43 AM.

Hi there!
    At the moment my pick is World of Warcraft I tried different games of different genres made by different studios but to my mind WoW is a special game! I have seen even elderly people playing it with delight. At the same time it is a really challenging game with some particularly difficult mission. For me the most difficult one is Nyalotha. Spent about a month or so to accomplish it but in the end decided to buy a Nyalotha mythic boost https://overgear.com/games/wow/raids/nyalotha/mythic
    Last edited by Mark Gruber; 27th April 2020 at 08:49 PM.

Banned

Now I play Novomatic games here https://jackmobile******s.com/software/novomatic/. There are no other games like the ones created by Novomatic. And thanks to jackmobile******s I have tried them.

Beginner

I am revisiting smackdown here comes the pain and every time i play it feels like new game.
    Last edited by taha166; 4th September 2020 at 07:41 PM.

Banned

I'm still thinking what to play

I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy too. :D Great game to ease my boredomeness I suppose.

You are good to talk about the ******s and it is helpful for the people to find a guide for doing ******** easily. Also, buffalo gold slot machine free play I found the best ideas that can tell us how we can do all these.

Quote Originally Posted by vtorosort View Post
    You are good to talk about the ******s and it is helpful for the people to find a guide for doing ******** easily. Also, buffalo gold slot machine free play I found the best ideas that can tell us how we can do all these.
    Never tried ******** for a pastime or just to fill in my boredomness. It will suck you dry if you played it wrong LOL.