Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get to Singapore?

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Default How to get to Malaysia?

Just like the title says. I didn't get anything from looking around on various data sites. They just tell me to go to Boat Quay Town and use some portal but I went there in-game and got nothing.

Help please.
    Last edited by Megadeus; 14th January 2011 at 02:02 AM.
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Talk to Irene. She's at the top centre of Kerning.

You've been on MS for a while and you do not know how to get to CBD??? Ok, in Kerning City. Oh wait, they relocated her.. um she is on top of a building(medical building)

You go up the ladder, and stairs and she's there the flight attendant,

Middle of the map, AT THE VERY TOP
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Honestly why do they have to move the NPCs around. It's bad enough they moved the monsters around and changed their stats but moving the NPCs, is that really necessary?
    Last edited by kaglover1; 13th January 2011 at 10:22 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    You've been on MS for a while and you do not know how to get to CBD??? Ok, in Kerning City. Oh wait, they relocated her.. um she is on top of a building(medical building)

You go up the ladder, and stairs and she's there the flight attendant,

Honestly why do they have to move the NPCs around. It's bad enough they moved the monsters around and changed their stats but moving the NPCs, is that really necessary?
    Way to tell off someone that.

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    You've been on MS for a while and you do not know how to get to CBD??? Ok, in Kerning City. Oh wait, they relocated her.. um she is on top of a building(medical building)You go up the ladder, and stairs and she's there the flight attendant,

I did not know Irene was somewhere else. I thought she would be in the same place after big bang. Above the taxi but no

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

****. I meant MALAYSIA not Singapore. Also, you'd think that since I mentioned I went to Boat Quay Town in-game that I'd already been to Singapore.
    But still, my mistake. How do I get to Malaysia?
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    ****. I meant MALAYSIA not Singapore. Also, you'd think that since I mentioned I went to Boat Quay Town in-game that I'd already been to Singapore.
    But still, my mistake. How do I get to Malaysia?
    I've played MS for years too, but I've never went to Malaysia either, I think you talk to a NPC in Boat-Quay Town, or that NPC on a bike in the main Singapore town.

You talk to Audrey in CBD to go to Malaysia. You either pay her 1,000 Mesos to go to Trend Zone Metropolis or 10,000 Mesos to go to Kampung Village.

I made the same mistake. I don't get why Nexon had to completely change it.

The funny thing is that when you go to Malaysia Nexon forgot to remove the portal from Trend Zone Metropolis to Boat Quay Town. Because of this when you go through it you end up on the roof of one of the buildings in Boat Quay Town.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Metalzdragon View Post
    You talk to Audrey in CBD to go to Malaysia. You either pay her 1,000 Mesos to go to Trend Zone Metropolis or 10,000 Mesos to go to Kampung Village.

I made the same mistake. I don't get why Nexon had to completely change it.

The funny thing is that when you go to Malaysia Nexon forgot to remove the portal from Trend Zone Metropolis to Boat Quay Town. Because of this when you go through it you end up on the roof of one of the buildings in Boat Quay Town.
    Still is a pretty good shortcut though.

Quote Originally Posted by blasta View Post
    I suggest you go to Singapore a number of subway stations around the FOOD POINT where you can best local food culture in Singapore grilled satay chicken rice like colored Malay and Indian curry is the most attractive.
    What? Are you serious?? He is talking about in-game...