Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fixing communication issues of a website.

Default Fixing communication issues of a website.

Hi there!
    If you had a site concerning food delivery and you had to embed new ways of communication with your clients how would you do that?
    Note: taking into account that the budget is limited and the site owner can't afford to hire expensive programmers.

Hi Mark!
    I believe that unified solutions by Voximplant are exactly what you are looking for. The unified ecosystem can provide you with such services as chat functionality, audio and video conferencing, communication over web browsers etc. These are cloud-based solutions which work fast and smooth and are embedded seamlessly! Check for more details https://voximplant.com/solutions/unified-communications.
    Last edited by Manfred; 28th April 2020 at 03:59 PM.

Banned

If you want to grow your delivery business then the best thing is through mobile apps.

Banned

Now most people make their purchases and orders through a smartphone. And users won't be looking for sites. Users choose mobile apps as a more convenient platform. For development, you can contact e commerce app development Jetruby https://jetruby.com/e-commerce-app-development/ The company already has a lot of experience in implementing such projects that help companies to develop their business

Your website is your presentation to users. Make your site creative and it will attract users

In any business it is important to establish communication with customers. Customers give income and profit for the company.
    I created my site based on ready-made template templates. These templates are tailored to the specifics of the business and customer strategy. The cost is not high.
    I used shopify themes with video
    It sets me apart from the competition. The site provides maximum information for the convenience of customers and there is a feedback button

Banned

Who are your consumers? Are they people who work hard and value their time? For example, all-day office workers are connected to computer work. Send them an email with the detailed information they want to know about your business. It's easy to organize such a newsletter. Email addresses are not a problem. To make sure that such email addresses are valid, use the Proofy https://proofy.io/. It will increase your chances and percentage of receiving your emails.

I think Dubai is best for the business and I was also reading about some business opportunities for business work. It was like a great work of taking help from the tutoring business plan services as they have found it one of the best services like this one.

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Gruber View Post
    Hi there!
    If you had a site concerning food delivery and you had to embed new ways of communication with your clients how would you do that?
    Note: taking into account that the budget is limited and the site owner can't afford to hire expensive programmers.

If you have a fairly limited budget, then I advise you to read what is sales enablement? It is an easy automatic capture of every customer interaction. Automatically help sellers close more. One platform for all your income generation needs:
    - engaging sales
    - planning
    - email tracking
    Find out the price on the website, but everything is quite affordable.

I want to fix the communication issues of my website and for that, I am also searching for someone who can help me. I was reading how technology affects students on this https://marketbusinessnews.com/how-t...udents/240539/ website. And while reading it online, I have found your post.