Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cases for CS GO. Your opinion?

Beginner

I can help you, but I need to know what skin you want, because there are so many different sites for learning skins, so I could easily make a mistake. Personally, I often play CALL OF DUTY: WARZONE and use the information here .
    You can also find a lot of different useful things about different games on their site.

Beginner

I can help you, but I need to know what skin you want, because there are so many different sites for learning skins, so I could easily make a mistake. Personally, I often play CALL OF DUTY: WARZONE and use the information here .
    You can also find a lot of different useful things about different games on their site.

To me cs:go cases are a waste of money. It's like slots, you only lose in the long run. And tbh all of cs:go skins are just retextures, most of them are out of place and some of them don't even look good.

Counter Strike has defied all predictions and has been present for many years now. Against all odds there has never been more action both on and outside the server. Coaching-bugs, Stream-sniping, and match fixing allegations has set focus on the CS:GO scene on the way to a new era. CS:GO News

In a competitive first-person shooter like CSGO, having the flashiest skin in your inventory or the best weapon skins CSGO is a close second to having the best skills and aim. news csgo

Well, the time has come for my 2 cents. I think cases can be really fun and exciting to open. It's always a bit of a ******, but that's part of the fun! Of course, it can also be frustrating when you don't get the skins you wanted, but that's just how it goes sometimes. Btw, as for gaming accounts, it's definitely important to make sure you're keeping your account secure. I've heard good things about using 2-factor authentication and making sure you have a strong password. Btw, have you heard of https://flipd.gg? It's a platform with a huge number of gaming accounts. Just stumbled upon it recently and thought I'd share it with you here, guys. Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm new to this forum, so hi everyone.
    Last edited by SaraBenitez; 5th June 2023 at 08:18 AM.

i like to play too

Sometimes buying cases in xbox go, it's not cheap. Especially when you want a certain skin in the collection. Much easier to buy it on the site skin.land for example. For a long time use https://skin.land/ and I can say that this is much more profitable, get right away that you want, and pay a lower price, so you should take a look

I never would have thought before that I could spend money on pixels and donate to the game. But friends advised to look at the site skin.land https://skin.land/ where you can buy a lot of good stuff at a reasonable price, which is very attractive. Now I race with cool guns in CS GO. And just can not recommend not to look and buy something for yourself.