Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cases for CS GO. Your opinion?

Default Cases for CS GO. Your opinion?

Hi there!
    My name is Theo (after Vincent van Gogh's brother) and I registered on the forum just to find the answer to 1 question.

Have you ever bought skins at Skin Club? I stumbled upon this offer https://skin.club/en/cases/open/hydra and now I am thinking hard whether to buy Hydra via this service or better find something else. What do you think?
    Last edited by Teogusto; 25th May 2020 at 05:34 AM.

To make users more comfortable to compete, the game has a system of ranks and ranks, which shows the level of skill. This system allows gamers of the same level to fight with the same players as them. The title increases when you get the next level. To get the level you need to fight and earn experience for victories and defeats.

Banned

With every passing hour of leveling and achieving your legendary build, there will eventually be a time when rewards of various rarities, or duplicated items are accumulated in your inventory. Playing CS:GO is profitable. The players know about it :)
    One of the skins of CS:GO was sold for $61052
    You can sell csgo skins and get real money.
    skincashier instantly buys your skins in Counter Strike: Global Offensive and immediately sends you money.

Time to hoard some money then.

Personally, I don’t like the idea of opening CS:GO cases. At least if you’re looking for profit, because buying skins separately is way smarter. Even if we talk about knives, there’s only 0.25% chance. So, you’ll have to spend about $1000 to get it. And unless you receive something like Butterfly Knife | Doppler, which is even more rare, it doesn’t worth it.

However, it’s okay if you open cases for fun and you don’t care about money.
    Last edited by Beystrial; 16th June 2021 at 01:52 PM.

Stop buying skins
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Opening crates in the game itself that is Counter Strike Global Offensive is cool, but let's be honest, how many people have drawn a knife skin? Very few. Recently I started using csgo case opening sites where you can find sometimes hundreds of different cases to open. I recommend everyone to check such sites because there is much more choice than in the game, and the chances of getting a cool skin are much higher.

I love these moments in cs go, when you get a case and a screen with awesome weapons. There is nothing better than this feeling. But they don't always come out good. So I decided to look for a website where you can buy them. I recently found one on which I am now buying and selling skins. Everything is very convenient, and most importantly reliable.

Banned

Hello. Did you see that a few months ago, you sold 2 skills for $ 700,000? I was as surprised and upset as possible that I hadn't started buying skins earlier. For myself, I found the site https://vgosites.gg/, where you can see the best skins for various weapons in CS: GO. If you want to know more, then go to the site.