Thread: Which flea collar is better for a cat?

Banned

Default Which flea collar is better for a cat?

Which flea collar is better for a cat?

You need to buy a flea collar for cats, as well as other pet care products, in large online stores and veterinary pharmacies that value their reputation. This will reduce the risk of getting defective goods or fakes.

When choosing a cat collar, be sure to pay attention to the size indicated on the package. Usually it is universal, about 30 cm, but if the package says "for kittens", the collar may be a little short for an adult cat.

Banned

Of all the antiparasitic ****s, the special collar against fleas and ticks for cats was able to win the greatest fame in use - it is convenient and simple, and with the right choice it is effective and safe for the animal. The principle of operation of the antiparasitic collar is no different from drops, sprays and shampoos of a similar purpose, the process of scaring away fleas, gnats and ticks occurs with the help of insecticidal poisons, on the basis of which all the means against parasites are created. The insecticide, which is impregnated with the collar, exudes a special smell that repels fleas and ticks, and this "aroma" simply destroys the parasites that already live on the animal’s coat, creating an invisible protection shell. You can read the article 2020 Best Cats Flea Collar and Ultimate Buying Guide https://petonbed.com/cats-flea-collar/ and make your choice.

size is really important

I usually use Hartz UltraGuard Flea. Found it several times on https://www.veterinaryschoolsu.com/vet-tech/ . I have two kitties and never had problems before. But it depends if you find this one in your region. Or maybe you could order it in an online shop. Besides a good ****, you need to know about the dose and place to put it. Make sure to ask at the pharmacy how much do you need for the age of your cat. It is very important not to put more than that. Also, I put it always on the top of the head and on the backbone. Like this, the can won't lick it and it will work. But if you have more animals, you need to separate them for at least one day. Otherwise, they will lick it all.
    Last edited by Magnolia; 3rd June 2021 at 04:34 PM.

Don't let your cat out; easy-peasy.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Beginner

Any collar will be good in a veterinary pharmacy. You can safely take it there.

Quote Originally Posted by savarr View Post
    Which flea collar is better for a cat?
    I usually give my cat a special flea medication recommended by the vet, but for collars I suggest either going to the vet or looking for websites or blogs written by people who specialize in this.
    Last edited by JonahCampbell21; 14th February 2022 at 10:43 PM.

I needed to locate a reputable pharmacy where I could quickly obtain the medications my brother needs. However, finding someone who could deliver swiftly became problematic; some pharmacies had to wait weeks for prescriptions, which was a headache. Fortunately, I was able to find a useful website with reviews, such as https://walgreens.pissedconsumer.com/review.html , where I could learn more about how much they deliver, and so on; there are various reviews. Make sure you read it!