Thread: Is youtube-mp3 safe?

Default Is youtube-mp3 safe?

Is youtube-mp3 safe?

Not safe at all! Avert from this malicious website. 2 days ago I downloaded an mp3 from this website, and I instantly got three notifications by a girl named “kittykitty 99” saying “hi!” on whatsapp. Then, I got another notification from kittykitty 99 asking if I was mad at her, and then another one asking why I was ignoring her. Also, I got notifications from “fres-news” about cats and puppies, and how to care for them! When I went into settings, apparently ytmp3, without my consent, allowed other (scam-like) websites to give me notifications! So avoid this website, it will give you a billion pop ups.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBorn View Post
    Not safe at all! Avert from this malicious website. 2 days ago I downloaded an mp3 from this website, and I instantly got three notifications by a girl named “kittykitty 99” saying “hi!” on whatsapp. Then, I got another notification from kittykitty 99 asking if I was mad at her, and then another one asking why I was ignoring her. Also, I got notifications from “fres-news” about cats and puppies, and how to care for them! When I went into settings, apparently ytmp3, without my consent, allowed other (scam-like) websites to give me notifications! So avoid this website, it will give you a billion pop ups.
    thanx a lot for your reply

You a welcome

Check out this converter https://www.flvto.biz/en76/youtube-to-mp4/ As for the solution of your particular problem, that converter can solve any problem.It’s totally free and easy to use. You can download its desktop version and download high-quality YouTube videos at a fast speed in the format of your choice. Hope it can help
    Last edited by freestown7; 17th August 2020 at 07:29 PM.

Check out YouTube2Video converter. It will help you to download YouTube Videos to MP4, MP3, etc fast & free. Hope it will sort your problem.

Good day. And what about editing videos? For example if I need to make one video from several other? What application do you use???

Hello, in general it is quite simple. You can find a lot of information about this in internet. For example make a search on Youtube, I'm sure you will find many useful guides. Also I can share online video maker from Fastreel https://www.fastreel.com/video-maker.html. It seems to be a good variant for you!