Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you plan your travels?

Banned

Default How do you plan your travels?

Spontaneity is cool. Hot tours, throwing darts into the map: where you get - there and go. But in our stable comfortable reality this happens very rarely. Maybe it is right, because your own safety, well-being and comfort almost determine whether you like to travel at all or not.

So before you go, you need to seriously think and think through all the moments of your journey, starting with where we will go and whom to take with us, and ending with how we will put our luggage and what applications to swing.

I prefer to plan my travels. I don't like surprises in a foreign country especially

Banned

I don't always plan trips. Some of my trips are spontaneous. But still, it's cool that I can do it.

Plan the destination
    and
    Book accommodation
    Last edited by gina777; 31st August 2022 at 01:41 PM.

hotelfriend is great

I only lost one kidney at one of the hotels it recommended, but i got a free ice bath

I always plan my travels with a friend who would join me. I never went solo, outside world can be very scary.

Banned

I always plan travel

Banned

My friends and I often go hiking and plan everything carefully in advance. And in many respects it all depends on the purpose of the campaign. What kind of event will it be? A sports hike, a photo tour, a hike for the purpose of relaxation and very short transitions? Or maybe it will be climbing a mountain? So, for example, in the near future we are going to go hunting and so I decided to purchase a range finder with which I can hunt wild animals more easily

Same, I never plan trips too, especially with friends, as it usually ends up a talk-****. I always do it spontaneously and fortunately, that's how I manage to travel with friends successfully.

As for yacht steering - electric winches, sail twists and bow thrusters, of course, simplify the task, but when making a choice, ask yourself the question: can you two, and, if necessary, alone, cope with this boat in the open sea? If you need help handling a huge yacht, you can rent it with the crew https://ragnaryacht.com/ragnar-our-ship/