Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you plan your travels?

Banned

Usually, I just get tickets and book a hotel. Sometimes, hotels don't have transfers so I can rent a car or take a transfer here https://ormax.co.il/services/transfe...-to-jerusalem/

Lol that site sucks ass
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

I always plan my travels and buy tickets in advance, and book accommodations. I like to choose my options and imagine how I'll have a nice time there during the trip. I also make a list of places I want to visit; for example, when I was in Orlando, I found a must-visit list in that city https://www.westgateresorts.com/blog...to-do-orlando/ and saw all the places that interested me. Of course, I take care of finances and insurance for the trip, so I'm prepared if anything goes wrong. I do the same for my travel companions, most often my mom or my sis and her husband.
    Last edited by calfemyn; 25th August 2021 at 11:55 PM.

Banned

I'd like to fly somewhere for Christmas, but I haven't decided where yet

Car rental is a specific topic, because I have already come across unpleasant cars several times in my attempts to save a little. Once I waited at the airport for 3 hours for my car, which was supposed to be delivered to me, and as a result, when a bmw 3 series arrived with a burning engine check, I didn't like it right away, I couldn't even get to the hotel, because antifreeze leaked out on the way and the engine almost exploded. Since then, I have been using only well-known and proven large companies, recently I took a van rental san fransisco with friends and a fresh Ford with 3k mileage arrived!

Jr. Necki

I like to plan everything. When everything goes according to my plan, I feel calmer. Therefore, I started to prepare a tourist voucher russia visa in advance and I am glad that I found this company that helped me with the paperwork.

Finding a good hotel now is a real challenge. Most of the hotels are very bad lately, I even noticed it in expensive hotels like the Hilton. So it would be better to read people's reviews first, and then plan a trip there. It helped me here https://extended-stay-america.pissed...om/review.html that I read the information about these hotels and was able to learn more for myself. I hope that will be useful to you.

During the trek, you will be surprised to see breathtaking sceneries every hour that is sure a treat to your eyes. Trek rupin pass also showcases an appealing surrounding that consists of dense forests, landscapes along other nature offerings that are sure to make your trip memorable.
    Last edited by RevGlue; 30th March 2022 at 02:14 AM. Reason: s

Hunza is another destination in the northern area of Pakistan mostly popular for Hunza Tour Packages. It is famous for its historical background, panoramic views, enchanting sceneries, lush green beauty, and pleasant weather.

You work very hard the whole year and you deserve YOUR holiday! Take your own time for yourself, to relax, to enjoy new nice places to visit or just stand on the beach in front of the sea!...
    hotels in Austria