Thread: Pandemic and pets

Default Pandemic and pets

What's your most troublesome experience happened with your dog/cat (or other pets) during this pandemic?

My Boogie (a frenchie) needed an MPL (medial patellar luxation) surgery for his knee cap dislocation and I had a great deal of problem making an appointment with a vet (only available vet that can do the surgery).

nothing ⠀
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

My Boogie (a frenchie) needed an MPL (medial patellar luxation) surgery for his knee cap dislocation and I had a great deal of problem making an appointment with a vet (only available vet that can do the surgery).

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    nothing ⠀
    I wish I have that situation too...

Quote Originally Posted by mortalally View Post
    What's your most troublesome experience happened with your dog/cat (or other pets) during this pandemic?

Nothing as of yet, but back when there's no pandemic yet and I have to leave home early for work(I'm living alone). I'm always worried about my beagle alone for 10 hours, I imagine how sad he's been every time I'm out at work, that's why I always save some time playing with him as much as possible when I'm around. Thankfully though, I was allowed to work from home when this pandemic started so I got to like the whole day with me to take care of him. :)

My cat and I became closer during the lockdown. An important problem that we need to fight, and which seems to be one of the most global, is ocean pollution. You can check out here and read a few articles that address this issue. Over the past 100 years, since plastic was invented, it has permeated our lives to the point that it is everywhere. One of the biggest problems with such an abundance of material is what happens after it is disposed of. It is estimated that about 8 million metric tons of plastic enter our ocean, where it breaks down into small, harmful pieces. This is incredibly bad.
    Last edited by Kaiden Brown; 30th August 2021 at 05:19 PM.