Thread: What is the best caricature maker?

Default What is the best caricature maker?

What is the best caricature maker?
    Please share your contacts

Most designers use Adobe software, mainly Illustrator and Photoshop. They have a trial version that you can use for a month, I think, then you have to pay.

You can also watch youtube videos and learn a lot from them or look for a course on Udemy as well. There are some great ones.

However, this all has a learning curve. If it’s a passion for you then go for it and learn to use Illustrator first.

However, if you just need a caricature or avatar check out Fiverr sellers. Some days ago I needed an avatar for my blog and I searched on Fiverr for a designer. He did a really good job and it was just five bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBorn View Post
    What is the best caricature maker?
    Please share your contacts
    Well, I will definitely share my favorite online resource https://caricature24.com/ that has never let me down.
    You see, I ordered some caricature there for a couple of times already and should say it was an amazing experience.
    Every time I got a kinda of masterpiece and had million of complements from my co-workers. So, simply give them a try. Cheers

I took a peek at caricature24.com and those samples made me think of making a family picture created with this!