Thread: What games do you play?

Hybrid View

Banned

Default What games do you play?

Before you start the game, do you learn the rules and features of the game?

Now there are many interesting games that you can play with the gadget online.
    These games are available to you at any time. The main thing is the availability of a high-quality Internet

What platform do you find the most suitable for you to play games? I play on mobile and PC and planning to get that PS5 so I can have all the games I want :)

Choosing a game is an individual choice. Choose the game that you like. But you have to consider the features of your computer. This is also ram and graphics card. I wouldn't go into the rules of the game. I started playing WOW this spring during quarantine.
    to understand the game and raise my level, pump the characters I used carry service. Playing with PRO Legionfarm is such cool! I maximise my movements with Legionfarm: master dropshots, jumpshots, slide cancelling, and so much more.

True that. It won't do you good if you wish to play on PC but with low specs.

Quote Originally Posted by gehex View Post
    Before you start the game, do you learn the rules and features of the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by cabaccum View Post
    Now there are many interesting games that you can play with the gadget online.
    These games are available to you at any time. The main thing is the availability of a high-quality Internet
    Quote Originally Posted by mortalally View Post
    What platform do you find the most suitable for you to play games? I play on mobile and PC and planning to get that PS5 so I can have all the games I want :)
    Quote Originally Posted by gina777 View Post
    Choosing a game is an individual choice. Choose the game that you like. But you have to consider the features of your computer. This is also ram and graphics card. I wouldn't go into the rules of the game. I started playing WOW this spring during quarantine.
    to understand the game and raise my level, pump the characters I used carry service. Playing with PRO Legionfarm is such cool! I maximise my movements with Legionfarm: master dropshots, jumpshots, slide cancelling, and so much more.
    Quote Originally Posted by mortalally View Post
    True that. It won't do you good if you wish to play on PC but with low specs.
    Have you guys tried MapleStory?